Anniversary Event Discussion 2016

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Anniversary Event Discussion 2016

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Welp...I have a few tokens left to trade in at this point but the last two trade-in pets I need both of course need 2 of the only token I have only 1 left of. x.x I'm also missing some of the free pets but the last two token trade-in pets I need are these:
ImageImage
The Rune here really frustrates me because I literally just adopted 7 in a row and every single one were the light brown outcome. =/ Which of course meant that I had even less chances to try for the Pygmy Serval, which is one that I really want.

Most of the other litters were really nice to me near the end, giving me the last outcomes I needed within only a few trades. I was really worried about the Pygmy Dire since I had tried at least 10 times before and still missed out on it but got it in only 2 trades today. I think the Griffin with the helmet caused me the most issue of the ones I did manage to get, needing about 6 trades today to finally get.

As far as the "token" or "pile" pets go, I feel like I did really well, getting a total of 10 when I didn't even get my first one until about 176 or so. 4 Otterlings, 4 Chillawings, 1 Sleipnir, and 1 Liger. I was worried my token pet luck had left me this time around since it took me so long to get my first one but I guess it just decided not to show itself until later because that's around the number of them that I usually get each event. xD

I'm fairly happy with how I did considering I still managed to reach the token limit despite the fact that my life has been super crazy right now and I can't be as active as I have been in past events. ;w; Just those last two token trade-in pets and two of the free ligers, I believe. xD
ElijahWilkes

Postby Xid » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 am

My last one :

"So far, you have found 349 prayer beads."

I was very close, haha!. I was kind of hoping my last try would be a pet, since I had no use for the single bead and it was at the last minute, so I couldn't even give it away to someone else.
I wish we had an extra day after the event ends to decide how to spend our remaining currency. It's always a rush between collecting tokens, calculating and choosing. xD
I'm content though. There were many wonderful pets I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite. However, I have a soft spot for the Tibetan Dog Rune Dragons. It makes me happy to look at them. <3

“So what does a star do after it quits shining?” I ask myself. “Maybe it dies.”
“Oh, no,” a voice in my head says. “A star can never die.
It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life.”

I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself.
Xid

Postby montmorency » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:20 am

Beautiful.

Anyways, I got around forty-seven beads. New event token record.
    (You might be able to tell I'm not on Eldemore much, hmm).
mont // she/her // cst // about me
on what slender threads do life and fortune hang!
montmorency

Postby Noel » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:59 am

I did surprisingly well this event. Despite slacking I hit the limit and managed to trade off all my tokens. I have all the pets except the pygmy liger.

I got three of the Otterlings and seven Sleipnir, but no Chillawings or Ligers. Had to trade for them.

I gained three new hoards-
ImageImage
Love these two so much.
Love how bright and colorful this entire litter is.

Love this entire litter as well. Especially the adults and adolescents.

All in all, I am happy with this event and can't wait for the next one.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby odin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:59 am

I loved that there were no "growing" pets. :P Those are always such a pain cause you never know how much to adopt initially. And then when growing ones split, oh my gosh. lol IMO, it's hardest to find the missed growing outcomes. So glad that there weren't any of those to stress about. XD

In all seriousness, though, I loved the story to the event and the pets. My favorite is prob this one:

Would totally be this one, though, had there been a little rainbow glow butt on there with the regular ones. xD

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Scyanatha » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 am

odin wrote:
-snip-

Would totally be this one, though, had there been a little rainbow glow butt on there with the regular ones. xD

But what if those pink streaks are in fact rainbow glowbutts? x)
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Postby Godiva » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:28 am

I thought I had one more day.. Misread the info >.<
I had 240+ tokens left to trade in. Didn't trade in a single one the whole event xD

Dying right now...
"It's an Elkrin Thing"

╭━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello there! I'm Godiva.
If you need any help
with anything, or just
want to chat, feel free
to send me a message!
┖━━━━━━━━━━╯
coding ;3
Site and Forum Rules
Beginner's Guide
Eldemore Lore and Info
Godiva

Postby odin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 am

Scyanatha wrote:
odin wrote:
-snip-

But what if those pink streaks are in fact rainbow glowbutts? x)

IDK. :o I thought they were flowers on trees. ^^"

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 am

So I counted and I adopted 30 Temple Flyer Griffins and still somehow managed to not get this one XD

Besides that I'm in love with this whole set <3

Some more favourites since it's impossible to pick just a couple when everything was so well done!
Image Image Image Image Image

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby VermontVampyre » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:04 pm

So Balinu pretty much hated me. He didn't drop a single liger the whole event...I had to trade for mine :(

Anyways I really really like Image

Its so cute <3
Hey guys I'm new! Let's be friends :D
VermontVampyre

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion