I need some planning help...

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

I need some planning help...

Postby muriel » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 pm

...for a special giveaway type thing I want to do.

I can't do it alone, and need some serious help. I wanted to host a big event with it's own pixel currency, pixel land plots, pixel plants, kind of like the Summer Orchard Festival hosted by Aralas and many others.

For my favorite season, I'd like to possibly host something called...

I'll be making my own banner, but a different font and what not. I just want to honor my favorite season more :3

Things I need include:

- Prize donations [Rare and up. I want to have some good prize groups. Their will be a Grand Prize, 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and five small Honorable Mention prizes.]
- Inventory keeper
- Someone who is willing to update the graphics, for example, someone's plant of some type starts to grow from a sapling to a small sized tree, the image URL will need to be changed
- Suggestions, ideas, and anything else.
- A terrible pun to go in the main thread title >:3
- Game rule suggestions

My general idea:

It'll last all season long
You will grow some kind of plant
You will forage every day to find seeds or currency
You will be able to purchase items that will assist in your plant growth [with event currency]
You will be able to claim a daily 10 currency every day.

Whose donated what so far?
Shinoe has donated all this! With 15 pets per page, this is already a big 19 pages worth in my homestead! A grand total of 277! Thanks so much!

To apply for staff [plant keeper, mod, inventory keeper, seed giver [if someone posts a form to go foraging for seeds, you five them a certain amount of each seed], and general helper]

Note: Anything you apply for requires to be online often, and a lot. I cannot run this event on my own! You must be consistent!

Descriptions for each:

If you think you meet criteria, please apply!

You may only apply to if your account is over 6 months of age.

Plant Keeper wrote:A plant keeper is someone who is willing to change image URL's and keep the Greenhouse up to date with what users post, and try their best to keep up with the thread. For this, you need to be online for at least 2 hours every day, to give the time to update everything. You also need to be able to keep up with things.

Mod wrote:A mod is someone who keeps people in check. If someone is breaking a rule, you'll be the one who puts them in their place. But don't EVER be rude about how you correct someone. For this, you should be vigilant, online, and willing to stay calm in any situation.

Inventory Keeper wrote:The inventory keeper is someone who updates inventory Asap, keeps track of what page they left off on, and is careful while updating inventory. Inventory should be kept in A-Z order. For this, you should be online for at least 2 hours every day, and be able to follow through.

Seed Giver wrote:A seed giver is someone who gives someone seeds after someone has posted their daily foraging form. For this, you should be online at least two hours every day, and try their best to keep up with people who wish to search for seeds and currency. Be consistent!

General Helper wrote:A general helper is someone who is willing to help with anything, whether it be helping the seed givers, answering questions, or anything in general. For this, you should be online at least two hours a day, be consistent, and have enough knowledge of the Fall festivals rules, and other things.

Application:

Be honest, please!

Code: Select all
[center]
[size=150]I want to apply for staff of the Hello, Autumn Festival![/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which staff job are you applying for?[/b]
[b]Why are YOU good for this job?[/b]
[b]What is your worst quality?[/b]
[b]How often are you online?[/b]
[b]How many hours are you online everyday?[/b]
[b]What date did you join Eldemore?[/b][/center]

That should be all for now! Thanks for all your help
Last edited by muriel on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Re: I need some planning help...

Postby Startedraining » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:48 am

Username: startedraining
Which staff job are you applying for? mod
Why are YOU good for this job? I've hosted with aralas in both of his massive giveaways (advent and summer orchard), and done a pretty good job at keeping up with those. This time though I'd like to be a pleasant stalker.
What is your worst quality? probably my exaggeration. No no, it's my second guessing of myself XP
How often are you online? every day
How many hours are you online everyday? it varies, I pop in and out daily.
What date did you join Eldemore? October 13th, 2013
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby muriel » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Accepted! I saw you helped with Aralas' so you'd be a good fit <3
    yeet
muriel

Postby muriel » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Smol bump~
    yeet
muriel

Postby muriel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:09 pm

UNDYNE. wrote:Smol bump~
    yeet
muriel

Postby Aralas » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:08 am

Hey there, Undyne, I'm not trying to discourage you here, but I'd appreciate if you came up with your own concept for a giveaway. It seems as though you kind of copied everything I did. ^^ You can still keep the general idea, but maybe try and come up with a different theme? I hope you understand!
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby muriel » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:25 am

Aralas wrote:Hey there, Undyne, I'm not trying to discourage you here, but I'd appreciate if you came up with your own concept for a giveaway. It seems as though you kind of copied everything I did. ^^ You can still keep the general idea, but maybe try and come up with a different theme? I hope you understand!

Yeah I understand. This is still in the basics and probably wont even be ready by the beginning of fall.
    yeet
muriel

Return to Eldemore Discussion