General Event Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: General Event Discussion

Postby Sorenovum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:19 am

Startedraining wrote:
Emufasa wrote:Where can you adopt the 6-legged dogs? I can't see them in the Captain's Quarters???

Those adopts can be found with Fenrir and Caladaer, here is the adopts page!
You can find them by clicking on the door to the right of the Wicked Serval sign!

Ahh, thank you!
Sorenovum

Postby Novadragon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Ugh this was not my event >< missed pretty much everything and haven't been able to drum up anyone willing to trade baubles so missing the pet pack too. Bah!
Novadragon

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 pm

I feel sorry for whoever missed the turtle dove runes because I doubt anyone who read the eveng lore would want to seperate Bird Momma and Pirate Dad X3
valiant-quest

Postby Shin-Ah » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:37 pm

I wonder how Falk is going to be thrown in, in all of this. Seeing the sealer was kind of slowly introduced to us through the first two events. By the time I joined the sealer was already fully developed within the story, are like watch-crows going to suddenly appear and be like, "You, you're important, you're coming with us." and pratically kindnap them? Or is the first event with Falk be toned down and kinda normal??? How's Falk going to respond to be called their last name all the time or what if it was their mother's maiden name??? Why will Falk accept payment in animals??? Is falk going to be plank pov or is eldsona's going to be involved.

Are we going to get the event in march, april or may???

Will sealer be back for Yuletide??? and if so how will that be handled with sealer and falk if both are blank NPCS.? will it just be blank talking? or if not will the bird family mention the sealer and missing them? or would it be like they never even left?

Who else will join the bird family???
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby Startedraining » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Shin-Ah wrote:I wonder how Falk is going to be thrown in, in all of this. Seeing the sealer was kind of slowly introduced to us through the first two events. By the time I joined the sealer was already fully developed within the story, are like watch-crows going to suddenly appear and be like, "You, you're important, you're coming with us." and pratically kindnap them? Or is the first event with Falk be toned down and kinda normal??? How's Falk going to respond to be called their last name all the time or what if it was their mother's maiden name??? Why will Falk accept payment in animals??? Is falk going to be plank pov or is eldsona's going to be involved.

Will sealer be back for Yuletide??? and if so how will that be handled with sealer and falk if both are blank NPCS.? will it just be blank talking? or if not will the bird family mention the sealer and missing them? or would it be like they never even left?

I have no idea how to answer most of these questions, but I do know that being called by your last name instead of a first can mean that you are esteemed. It's akin to being called Mister Falk, or Misses Falk. Falk may also be a student, some instructors call their students by their last names. They also do this in military jobs, your last name becomes your common name, they could have asked for this to be their preferred name. Or maybe they just don't like their first name. It all depends on you! How does your Falk feel?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Shin-Ah » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:47 am

Startedraining wrote:
Shin-Ah wrote:I wonder how Falk is going to be thrown in, in all of this. Seeing the sealer was kind of slowly introduced to us through the first two events. By the time I joined the sealer was already fully developed within the story, are like watch-crows going to suddenly appear and be like, "You, you're important, you're coming with us." and pratically kindnap them? Or is the first event with Falk be toned down and kinda normal??? How's Falk going to respond to be called their last name all the time or what if it was their mother's maiden name??? Why will Falk accept payment in animals??? Is falk going to be plank pov or is eldsona's going to be involved.

I have no idea how to answer most of these questions, but I do know that being called by your last name instead of a first can mean that you are esteemed. It's akin to being called Mister Falk, or Misses Falk. Falk may also be a student, some instructors call their students by their last names. They also do this in military jobs, your last name becomes your common name, they could have asked for this to be their preferred name. Or maybe they just don't like their first name. It all depends on you! How does your Falk feel?

That's very true. It also varies from country to country. For my Falk, they/she will constantly be confused and push that they can be called by thier first name seeing how impersonal it is with friends, with strangers I think they'd understand that's all they know them by. Or they have no first name, sadly, so they go by their last.

I'm still a bit honestly put off with the name seeing it feels more masculine than anything, so I'll have to wait until the event is in my fingertips to see

I do like to self-insert a bit with the sealer already, and then imagine how i'd do things differently so it really depends on how Falk is portrayed in the first event.

how about you?
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
Shin-Ah

Postby Showtoon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:08 am

Is there any place I can get a basic -this is what happened- overview of the plot? I looked at the cutscenes, but they're hard to understand.
Showtoon

Postby Shin-Ah » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:16 pm

I just got my paws on a Grave Keeper Ancient, and I realize now that it doesn't have a name that I know of. SO does it have a name? Also does the elderwind have a name? They're the only two I don't know.

Also I'm wondering seeing the whole last-name thing if we'll be starting off on the oriental Islands where that is a custom and if we'll get to meet the Yang Ancient with Falk while the sealer got to know the Yin Ancient.
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
Shin-Ah

Postby Mira » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Shin-Ah wrote:I just got my paws on a Grave Keeper Ancient, and I realize now that it doesn't have a name that I know of. SO does it have a name? Also does the elderwind have a name? They're the only two I don't know.

Also I'm wondering seeing the whole last-name thing if we'll be starting off on the oriental Islands where that is a custom and if we'll get to meet the Yang Ancient with Falk while the sealer got to know the Yin Ancient.

The grave Keeper ancient, and the Elderwind don't have "real" names. However, you can look all names up in This group They are all listed up there. If you're curious on that. :)

Mira

Postby gert3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Does Eldermore not do valentine events
gert3

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion