General Event Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: General Event Discussion

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:30 am

Polly44 wrote:An excellent question indeed. An island??? We are on a boat after all. Shipwreck!!!!

I would so vote for a shipwreck because that means that the Sealer can just hang out with Willy, Sorren, and the rest of the birdfamily for an indefinite amount of time. XP Although I think Willy is savvy enough with a boat not to shipwreck on accident, but I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to be shipwrecked just so he could hang out on an island.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Polly44 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:10 pm

scmarshtacky wrote:
Polly44 wrote:An excellent question indeed. An island??? We are on a boat after all. Shipwreck!!!!

I would so vote for a shipwreck because that means that the Sealer can just hang out with Willy, Sorren, and the rest of the birdfamily for an indefinite amount of time. XP Although I think Willy is savvy enough with a boat not to shipwreck on accident, but I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to be shipwrecked just so he could hang out on an island.

Forever, haha. I can just imagine them all chilling on a random island in the middle of nowhere and the sealer just catching all the poor creatures and hoarding them, while the others look on with a "Should we let them do this" or an "Are they, you know.......normal?" face.
Ah yeah, minor detail. Maybe the ship could get attacked and shipwrecked that way perhaps. But a pretend shipwreck works too!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:40 pm

I hope we get shipwrecked
I need some event cuttlefish
It's funny that Willy wished for more wishes and now the cuttlefish won't leave him alone
He probably has a lot to spare ;v;
valiant-quest

Postby odin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:45 am

scmarshtacky wrote:

IDK The sealer does have a kraken.
It IS holding a ship in it's tentacle. :o

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Benathorn » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:01 am

Mira wrote:
Clembot wrote:Hmmm...
I saw the mystic glade caravan banner pop up. Is that the normal banner, or are we going there again?

I guess it's the official default Banner now. ^^

We tend to put this particular banner back up as our default in between events. This is not our next location nor a hint for anything, just a pretty looking banner that we like to use frequently is all. It's just so very pretty~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Spearow » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:23 am

Haha unfortunately I missed out on the kraken from last event, but I managed to get enough tokens in the two days I was here to get some cuties I really like. I wish I had made it earlier for the entirety of the event, but I'll be here for the next one so not all is lost. (:

Really excited for my first Yuletide event on Eldemore. <3

Mind if I ask, other than the Reindeer Ligers from 2014 Yuletide, have any other sets of reindeer pets been released during any other years? :o

I'm really hoping for some yuletide sea servals <3

lgbt•Insomniac•call me Spearow•
-

Hello! Looking for trades and have over 120 pages of Wishlist. (:
Say it before it is too late wrote:

My DC ScrollMy ChickenSmoothieMy Official Trade Thread
Spearow

Postby odin » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:39 am

Spearow wrote:

Haha unfortunately I missed out on the kraken from last event, but I managed to get enough tokens in the two days I was here to get some cuties I really like. I wish I had made it earlier for the entirety of the event, but I'll be here for the next one so not all is lost. (:

Really excited for my first Yuletide event on Eldemore. <3

Mind if I ask, other than the Reindeer Ligers from 2014 Yuletide, have any other sets of reindeer pets been released during any other years? :o

Hm I don't recall any other reindeer, but there was a team of huskies with harnesses. lol

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Spearow wrote:

There's the Runedeer litter from this past Yuletide. You can see them all in the codex, though if you want to know which Rune represents which reindeer, you should look at the outcome thread. ^^

There's also the two Reinelkrin released in 2013.
ImageImage

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sany » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:44 pm

I would love ornamental otterlings or baby foos with christmas balls as their orb!
And a set based on GoT/ASIOAF (you know, winter is coming, christmas is in winter). Which would be neat for different species (starks direwolves, targaryens rune drakes, lannisters ligers, baratheon elkrins, ...).

I'm just so stoked for Yuletide because we'll see the bird family again! Christmassy pancakes and muffins!
Edit: I hope we'll find the ancient of future this year!

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Skeseth » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Sany wrote:And a set based on GoT/ASIOAF (you know, winter is coming, christmas is in winter). Which would be neat for different species (starks direwolves, targaryens rune drakes, lannisters ligers, baratheon elkrins, ...).

What I wouldn't give for seeing something like that... Sadly, franchises are copyrighted so artists can't make any pets based off of them (and for them to be notable as GoT it'd likely have to be VERY similar). The sad sad truth for fanbases :<

But, would love to see pets more in the future from things that are now in the public domain. C: We saw Alice in Wonderland inspired creatures in this event, there could always be more~
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion