General Event Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: General Event Discussion

Postby odin » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:06 pm

scmarshtacky wrote:
Spearow wrote:
Mind if I ask, other than the Reindeer Ligers from 2014 Yuletide, have any other sets of reindeer pets been released during any other years? :o

I'm really hoping for some yuletide sea servals <3

There's the Runedeer litter from this past Yuletide. You can see them all in the codex, though if you want to know which Rune represents which reindeer, you should look at the outcome thread. ^^

There's also the two Reinelkrin released in 2013.
ImageImage

Oh I didn't remember those because I wasn't here for that event (even though I own the pets haha). :oops:

But ornament foos sound like they could be so cute! <3

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Sany » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:55 am

Skeseth wrote:
Sany wrote:And a set based on GoT/ASIOAF (you know, winter is coming, christmas is in winter). Which would be neat for different species (starks direwolves, targaryens rune drakes, lannisters ligers, baratheon elkrins, ...).

What I wouldn't give for seeing something like that... Sadly, franchises are copyrighted so artists can't make any pets based off of them (and for them to be notable as GoT it'd likely have to be VERY similar). The sad sad truth for fanbases :<

But, would love to see pets more in the future from things that are now in the public domain. C: We saw Alice in Wonderland inspired creatures in this event, there could always be more~

Aah shoot I forgot about that copyright, such a shame :(
I definitely hope there will be more pets like the alice in wonderland this event!

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 pm

...I'd really love it if everyone in the birdfamily except for Willy and Rue couldn't quite get their sea legs, and kept stumbling as the ship rocked. I suppose Sorren has probably accompanied Willy often enough that it wouldn't be a major problem for him, but as for, say, Cally....

Or, even better, Fenrir falling over right into Caladaer.

Willy cracking jokes about whether the others are sober enough because of their stumbling while they glare daggers at him.

I'm so excited for the next event.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Liger-kun » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 am

The return of Muzu
He waits for your hair.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby gert3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:08 am

Is there any news on the christmas event? It seems, to me, to be kinda late.
gert3

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:25 am

gert3 wrote:Is there any news on the christmas event? It seems, to me, to be kinda late.

The 2013 Yuletide event started Dec 19th and the 2014 Yuletide started on Dec 18th, so it's not at all late when compared to previous years. ^^ I suspect it will be up relatively soon.

I was reading through the last Yuletide event cutscene stuff just a few minutes ago actually and it made me re-remember how much I really love Sorren and Willy and their interactions with the Sealer. I hope we get a lot more fun moments with them this coming Yuletide event. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby gert3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 am

scmarshtacky wrote:
gert3 wrote:Is there any news on the christmas event? It seems, to me, to be kinda late.

The 2013 Yuletide event started Dec 19th and the 2014 Yuletide started on Dec 18th, so it's not at all late when compared to previous years. ^^ I suspect it will be up relatively soon.

I was reading through the last Yuletide event cutscene stuff just a few minutes ago actually and it made me re-remember how much I really love Sorren and Willy and their interactions with the Sealer. I hope we get a lot more fun moments with them this coming Yuletide event. ^^

Ok thanks!! I totally didn't think to check the past years. Im just excited as this will be my first event. I didn't notice there was a halloween event until it was too late. Plus the intro cutscene kinda throw me off
gert3

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 am

When can we expect the Yuletide event to start?
valiant-quest

Postby Sphye » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:14 am

Clembot wrote:When can we expect the Yuletide event to start?

So long as Snafu keeps out of the code, I'd expect just a few more days. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby FlitterRayne » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:10 am

Question...

Is anyone else disappointed that the Yuletide event is another token-collection game? I'm not usually one to complain, but isn't this the holidays, time to spend with family and friends? Not collecting tokens every 20 mins?

I'll probably just end up with a ton on my wishlist, as family is much more important. Not really complaining, but I guess I'm just disappointed. :/
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion