Yuletide Event Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Yuletide Event Discussion

Postby Benathorn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Sorry guys, that was just a little random thing I wrote in there for fun. I had no idea it would be singled out and taken so far out of everything else that was written for that night lol. cx

No 'pocket muffins' I'm afraid, but at least we can keep it in our hearts regardless! Hope the rest of the event was fun for everyone~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Polly44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 pm

*Sobs*
The feels. Man i had tears in my eyes reading all that. Niles really annoyed me with the whole Yuletide Feast chaos, but after reading that i don't want to hate him. :(
Sad to see the end of the event, but looking forward to the next chapter. Though i will miss the Sealer and our Birdfamily Pack dearly. But i hope they shall return.

I would say who knew you could get so attached to fictional characters, but alas, i do that a lot. Lol. :D
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Uspar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm

I love that Sorren hugged dear sealer and that Niles was sorry for not being a better friend. Hnnngggg, this event was so lovely <3
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Hojo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

I will miss Sealer so much ;;
Thanks for making events so heart-touching. Last dialogues made me seek for onion, definitely hidden somewhere in my room, because why else I would have tears in my eyes?
Hojo

Postby Flutter Shy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Woah were did all these tears come from... I guess someone is cutting onions in the other room! This event story line has to be one of my favorites so far ;3 so many feels... I can't wait to see what is to come for us in the next upcoming events ;3

~July 27, 2014~
Flutter Shy

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 pm

This is probably the only event I've ever not hit the limit ^^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby BBkat » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:26 pm

I have so many left over tokens I have no idea what to do with them lol.
I got all the outcomes on my own(that could be obtained from tokens).

edit: Apparently I missed an outcome from the Serval litter.
Please don't be hard to get.
Image My UNGROUPED tab is not for trade!
BBkat

Postby Dwemeri » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

I loved this event! The pirate ship theme was a lot of fun. :D I don't have a lot to say on the story as I only joined Eldemore a few months ago so the characters are all pretty new to me. I loved seeing how much everyone else enjoyed the story though <3 I may have to go look up the old events to catch up more. ^^

The Nautical Bell Elkrin were my favorite litter out of the event! They are so fluffy and soft I just love them!
ImageImage
I did a small hoard of the gray one, I just couldn't help myself. The greys and blues go so well together <3 And the anchor on the second one's harness is so cute!

Since this guy took any color token I had to wait until the end of the event to buy several, but boy was it hard. He is MAGNIFICENT!

ImageImage
I don't keep a lot of cuttlefish, but this guy appealed to me so much! His little santa hat with the skull and crossbones, the eyepatch, the cute little white beard...I just fell in love with him and had to add him to my mini hoards. <3 And of course the Elkrin is stunning! I love the bright colored feathers so much! He's one of my top favorite pets no question.

There were a lot more pets I loved but I don't want to spam the thread with so many! :D Many thanks to the artists and everyone who set up the event! <3
<3
Image Image
Dwemeri

Postby Sphye » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:13 pm

I just love how the Treasure Seeker Sea Servals have grown up! They all incorporate such beautiful traits from their parents, and creative twists, as well!

ImageImageImageImage

The scruffy tufts of fur give so much character! I adore the conch on the back of the draconic one, as well as the barnacles on the tail! The full-on pirate one makes me think of the film "The Cat Returns". They look so ready to stand up and take on whatever battles their day holds, with plenty of character and their very own sense of style.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Falsanthin » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Phew JUST managed to hit the limit this event and spent the majority of my tokens. Shame i ended up with way too many blue shards and not enough reds i was hoping to get more Rune Dragons and Elkrin but at least i can horde the Dhol'kai instead

Was hoping we would get a quick glimpse or description of Falk and location we were heading towards at the end as a cliffhanger to this chapter of the story but still very happy with how it all ended and looking forward to the next event.
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion