Yuletide Event Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Yuletide Event Discussion

Postby Wolfspirit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 am

Shinwanée wrote:I agree about this idea. Still would like a stamp of said pocket muffin.
Pocket Muffin: Better than Pet Rocks.

Seconded.

Really though, tonight's dialogue was so touching! Thank you writers and artists and staff for this event; it was so emotional and bittersweet. I'm really going to miss experiencing the story through the sealer, but I'm also looking forward to seeing Eldemore as Falk! I'm also very excited about the hints that Niles and Falk will be interacting a lot, as I've grown really fond of Niles' character. Thank you so much for this story! <3

*I feel like I'm gushing, but blame tonight's punch-to-the-feelings scenes
Last edited by Wolfspirit on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pixel dogs made for me by Coyote!

ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
Wolfspirit

Postby Skeseth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 am

Try to remember to edit your last post when possible instead of double posting on threads (all except the outcomes thread). :)

As far as the event goes... I'm so excited for the next, and to see Niles grow in the future. Or not grow... I love his sassy jerk self.
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Postby Wolfspirit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 am

Oops, sorry, I wasn't thinking!
Me too, I'm so relieved his character is staying in the storyline. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pixel dogs made for me by Coyote!

ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
Wolfspirit

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:08 am

This has been a truly beautiful event in every aspect. As always, the art, from the background to the pets to the items and everything else was absolutely beautiful.

The dialogue was marvelously written and came to a wonderful close with the Sealer's story (that Song of the Sea really just tied in everything so nicely. It was a perfect ending theme.) I love the Sealer and I know I will certainly miss them, but knowing it's not a complete end is comforting. I can't wait to meet them again sometime in the future (however many years later that is).

Ahhh, with every event I always feel a new wave of love for Eldemore. This event has definitely sky-rocketed to the top of my "favorite event list." I loved interacting with our crazy birdfamily pack so much. <3

(I also now really want a physical rendition of the pocket muffin to put on a keychain.)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Spectrum Wings » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 am

scmarshtacky wrote:(I also now really want a physical rendition of the pocket muffin to put on a keychain.)

This.

The dialogue for today was absolutely marvelous. *happy sobs* I'm so incredibly happy to hear this won't be the end for our crazy birdfamily pack. Everything was put together so well that Eldmore doesn't even feel like a game anymore. All the characters are so beautifully drawn they just spring to life in my brain. It was all so vivid! The items, the feast, the hugs...
I've had emotional connections to game characters before, but never to the extent I'd stop referring to them as fictional characters. ;w; What has Eld done to me. I LOVE IT. <3<3<3
A massive thank you to the hardworking crew of Eld, and I can't wait for the next chapter of the story. <3
ImagePirate DadImageBird Momma
Spectrum Wings

Postby Mavric » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am

Oh glorious Elde gods PLEASE bless us with a pocket muffin item I would love you forever

also, poor Niles... I really like his character, I feel him, I know I can act similarly to him, putting up walls and acting tougher than steel but just being a big ball of mush on the inside dying for the affection he deserves. Poor guy...
News from Mavi wrote:I am doing ok, some days it feels hard but I know
I am not alone. I know there is so much more to
Learn and there is so much more to see, so hopefully
life goes better this time, hope is all we've got at
the end of the day. I am always willing to lend an
ear and an open heart to those who need it. We
are all strong in our own way.
we've got this! c:
ImageImageImage
Mavric

Postby odin » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:54 am

Mavric wrote:Oh glorious Elde gods PLEASE bless us with a pocket muffin item I would love you forever

Yes, I was actually kinda sad we didn't get it as an item (or, as a special pet. <3 ).

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby lil rascal » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:11 am

odin wrote:
Mavric wrote:Oh glorious Elde gods PLEASE bless us with a pocket muffin item I would love you forever

Yes, I was actually kinda sad we didn't get it as an item (or, as a special pet. <3 ).

I was really surprised the muffin wasn't given as an item or pet too, just seemed like that was what it was leading to.

Finally spent most of my tokens. I thought having over 130 would be more than enough, and I did get everything I wanted, but it took me 29 tries to get this guy!

Hi, I only collect pets I really like, mostly Elkrins, Jackalopes, Chillawings and some others I like.

All other pets in the ungrouped folder are available for edlemore, chicken smoothie or FR trades

Pets in my other groups may be open to good offers too :)
lil rascal

Postby SilverTiger » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:12 am

I hope we get a pocket muffin as this year's April Fool's Day pet!

But man this was such a bittersweet ending. I'm glad there are a lot of questions left hanging (will Niles ever be a good dog???) but the questions that we-as-the-Sealer seemed to be most invested in were closed so nicely.

I'm sad we're no longer going to be the goofy, silly Sealer, but being someone new should be fun! Hopefully they'll be just as interested as Sealer was in collecting pets, lol.
SilverTiger

Postby Spectreselva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 pm

odin wrote:

So was I! xD I even raced to their pet/item page to see if it was there, and was sad that it wasn't :( I want a pocket muffin, lol
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion