Spring Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Spring Event Discussion 2017

Postby odin » Wed May 31, 2017 11:46 am

Mckarca wrote:I just got six of these in a row. :? I mean, I love them, but I'd like to get some of the other ones too.

That one really liked me, too. :|

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Sany » Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Welp, that's all since I'm heading to bed. Never managed to get that pygmy Sleipnir with the glowy stuff. And that legacy elkrin that everyone is missing haha.
But the pets were, as usual, just absolutely stunning! I will triple extra hoard that jackalope from the pile, just way too cute!

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Falsanthin » Wed May 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Silverhart wrote:What were everyone's favorite pets from the event?

I love the colour/pattern combo, it definitely reminds me of the spring theme with the darker green body and the lighter tail (kind of like how river reeds have a light coloured tip and darker green stem which may have well been the inspiration for them for all i know)

The whole set is amazing but this one was the one that stuck out mostly for me

ImageImage
Again love the colours/patterns of these and i love the whole set but these 2 were my favourites. The blue one was a no brainer since it ticks so many boxes for me. Generally i'm not too fond of pinks/creams but for some reason i really like the other Dhol'kai, the pattern just seemed to bring the whole thing together and makes it work for me

I do like this one mainly because of the colouring (can't beat the blue/black combo) and it would go so well with one of my eldsonas because hes bonded with a shadow elkrin stag and this stag looks like it would perfectly pair with the shadow. I'm not that into how fluffy it is around the neck/back shoulders area, just seems to draw my attention to that side of it which kills it a bit for me. Not saying its bad though (infact it was one of my favourites from this event) i still think its amazing especially those horns and the subtle blue tinge on the tip of the shoulder feathers/fur?
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Flutter Shy » Wed May 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Silverhart wrote:What were everyone's favorite pets from the event?

I would have to say these two are my favorites from this event ;o

ImageImage

~July 27, 2014~
Flutter Shy

Postby Uspar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:53 am

I forgot to turn in my tokens. God I'm an idiot.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion