Spring Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Spring Event Discussion 2017

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 am

ImageSpring is in the air!Image

"Hey you! I'm trying to find some flowers to make a gift bouquet for my mother, wanna help? I ain't got baubles to give you, but if you bring me some some colorful roses, you can have whatever's in these packages. I'm sure people won't miss 'em...so will you help me out?"

Well it looks like Tiddly needs us to collect some roses for her..

You are welcome to post and discuss the event here, especially if you find anything special! We hope you all will enjoy Eldemore's Spring event and collect new pets~

Thread Rules:
    -Please do not spam the thread and always try your best to remain on topic.

-Be kind and courteous to all! Everyone has a right to their opinions, but there is a big difference between an honest opinion and just being plain rude. Artists are people too, and we have a zero tolerance policy for any sort of harsh critique or bashing of someone's work simply because you do not appreciate the design. This goes for the event scenes, writing and art as well.

-Please report to an admin or mod if any arguments start! Do not try to stop it yourself, our staff works hard to make sure we nip these things in the bud real quick.

-Please do not request trades or resort to begging for event pets on this thread. All trade talk can be discussed through PM's/ Specified Threads/ or the Spring Event Trading Post.

How to Play:
    To begin, click on the "Spring Event" tab at the top in the red bar. This will take you to Tiddly! It is a fairly straight forward event this time. Simply click the red box to find flowers, and then turn in any flowers you find for pets~

Event End Date:
    After May 28th the event will officially end and no more pets or items will be released. However, you will still be able to collect tokens and turn them in until May 31st 11:59 PM EDT, or until you reach your limit. Our spring event will end and be completely gone by May 31st 11:59 PM EDT so be sure to turn in your tokens before then since they will no longer be usable for the event thereafter!

Event Tokens:
    You are able to trade tokens with other members for this event. It works the same way as trading pets, except this time you will see a token icon next to the bauble image in your trade section. Clicking this will bring down a scroll menu that shows how many tokens you have and how many you wish to trade. Use this feature to trade tokens as you see fit~

(Red Rose)

(White Rose)

(Yellow Rose)

(Pink Rose)
Last edited by KisaWolfz on Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
KisaWolfz

Re: Spring Event Discussion 2017

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 am

Taking extra spot~
KisaWolfz

Postby Silverhart » Tue May 16, 2017 1:34 am

It's so precious! ^^

Honestly, I'm really liking the event so far. I mean yeah, I live for more lore, but it's Tiddly Winks! XD Ahh! Tiddly Winks - you're so adorable. I'm so happy you'll be our event guide for today. Even if this years events are going to simpler, I just love that we still get spoiled rotten with adorable Tiddly art - not to mention the amazing pets!

So... I'm gonna totally headcanon that either the Sealer, or the next character, Falk has inadvertently found themselves inside of a giant unsorted mail department and after wandering around for several hours has stumbled across the only living soul inside it - Tiddly Winks. Will we get out alive? Who knows...
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby ChocolateKittens » Tue May 16, 2017 1:37 am

Yay, discussion thread!

Seriously, the backgrounds are amazing, and so is the direwolf! I haven't been able to get it yet through, though hopefully soon its prescience will grace my homestead. And have I gushed over the backgrounds yet? They are so nice and cheerful and springy and flowery.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Rabbitses » Tue May 16, 2017 1:46 am

I love this direwolf! Image
The sun patterns combined with the broken glass like pattern is just so great. And it has 2 tails!!
Rabbitses

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 am

Rabbitses wrote:I love this direwolf! Image
The sun patterns combined with the broken glass like pattern is just so great. And it has 2 tails!!

All Dire Wolves have 2 tails : D
But yes, very pretty wolfie, however I don't think that's broken glass~
To me it looks like a spider web with dew on it ^^ (considering the theme name)
KisaWolfz

Postby Mira » Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 am

Man, I love how simple this event is. It's so .... Chilled.

Mira

Postby Silverhart » Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 am

Holy Slipslop! Did I find the first token pet?!

I never find the first token pet! XD Or the second, or third, or two hundredth.
Last edited by Silverhart on Tue May 16, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Wolfsdrache » Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 am

It's a simple event, but with cute creatures. Got with my third try already a pet. A very cute Jackalope.
If you are going through hell ... keep going. - Winston Churchill -
Wolfsdrache

Postby Mira » Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 am

Silverhart wrote:

Holy Slipslop! Did I find the first token pet?!

I never find the first token pet! XD Or the second, or third, or two hundredth.

What a beauty!!

Mira

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion