Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:21 am

Archer wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:One week after I first reported it, I don't understand why the 'Celebration Sleipnir' is still listed in the Codex/Archive as a "Token Pet" while it was a Free Pet...?: :o
-snip-

Reports generally need to be posted on the Glitches and Errors thread otherwise they might be missed by the admins. :)

Hahan...!, ah OK...!, Thanks @Archer, I've posted here in the 'Glitches and Errors' Thread...

When I had posted about it one week ago, several Staff Members had reacted to my Post, and one with the Title "Archivist" was even Online and checking the Forum at that time, so I thought it would be "taken care of", ah-ah...!
Now I will know for a next time the "correct Procedure" to follow... Thanks for the Reply...
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
CaptainSpank

Re: Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

Postby CaptainSpank » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 am

OK, the 'Celebration Sleipnir' Mystery has been solved, Thanks to @Zayin who reacted quite quickly on the 'Glitches...' Thread... :D
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
CaptainSpank

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion