Eldsona Showcase ~SIGN UP~ [Eldetimes Autumn Edition Vol. 1]

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Eldsona Showcase ~SIGN UP~ [Eldetimes Autumn Edition Vol. 1]

Postby Mira » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:24 am

=Eldsona Showcase=

Hello everyone, and welcome to our brand new mini Feature!
    Today I'd like to present you a new Staff project, The Eldsona Showcase! This will be a new part for the upcoming Eldetimes Autumn Edition. The staff has been working on this for the past few days, and we are glad to finally announce the new volume!

We have been very excited to work out some nice new features for you, which will include YOU. But how should that work? Easy! This is a showcase to show off your Eldsona in a nice Dress up! Just go ahead and click the "Eldsona" tap above and get started!

Participating is simple as said, just dress up your Eldsona nicely, and we will pick several entries to feature them at the next Eldetimes issue. You are free to dress your Eldsona as you like, we don't have a special theme to follow this time.

Participating Rules

Be mindful of your entries.
    Creativity goes far and art can be very simple and minimalist, however, please make sure your Eldsona is actually wearing at least a face, pants and a shirt. We like to see some entries with a thoughtful background!

Be respectful to one another.
    This thread is ONLY for entries, don't post any comments against anyone who is participating, or getting featured later on. We all have feelings which can get hurt, be aware that most Eldsonas are personal characters of people who put a lot of work into them.

Be sure to post only once.
    You are free to post up to three Eldsonas in your entry, however, please only post ONCE. If you feel like you want to add another one, or change your choice, please make sure to edit the post you already have! All extra posts will get removed by mods or admins, to keep this place clean.

ALL entries must be posted HERE.
    If you wish to participate you just have to post here. Please DON'T create extra threads, saying you wish to sign up to participate. All you have to do is to post the image of your Eldsona(And it's name if it has one).

Got Lore? Stories? Character Description of your Eldsona?
    Nice! You are free to include those as well, they will also get featured alongside with your Eldsona! If you include something like lore, stories etc. try to keep it as small as possible. The max number of words we accept at this time are 2000 (I'm gonna count them! lol)

Keep an eye on the end date!
    It's very important that no more entries will be accepted after the end date has past. You are free to edit your entry until the last minute of the deadline, however, everything after that won't be accepted!

~End Date~

The end date will vary from volume to volume, however, you have time until the 23rd of October 2017, 11:59 PM site time for our first round of showcases!

We are looking forward to all the nice Eldsona dress ups you have in store, and are excited to see what you present us! :)

Mira

Re: Eldsona Showcase ~SIGN UP~ [Eldetimes Autumn Edition Vol

Postby Sphye » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 pm

If I may, I'd like to enter a few of my eldsonas!~

Chotone is a penguin avian of the servant-caste House Eudyptula. Like many penguin avians, she lacks proper wings and instead has flipper-like appendages where full wings ought to be.

Vivize Tsho'lofelo is a wolfkin halfborn. She lives with her two wolfkin mothers, traveling through the Oriental Isles. Vivize and her mothers, Nnenna and Nkechi, have a total of two Oriental Jader dogs among them, with an ever-present possibility of acquiring more.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:58 pm

A roguish Gentleman and acting Naval Lieutenant, Sterling is known far and wide for failing at everything he does. Also there's a dire wolf for some reason.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Polly44 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Felix
(Don't even ask, i just love that name, hah!)
Random guy with a Humming Bumble on his shoulder....i don't even....
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

I'll participate If I may, Mira!^^ This looks like fun!^^

This is my persona here on Eldemore, and although she tends to change a bit with the seasons, Events, and the Adventurers she finds herself in, some things about her appearance remain the same.
Livingdebgirl is a Necromancer that follows the Old Lore. An Adventurer at heart, she spends her days traveling around Eldemore, looking for excitement, inspiration, and new friends!
Not a Fashionista in any aspect, she chooses clothes for protection, ease of weapon use and comfortableness.
The mask she hides behind protects her identity as a Necromancer in the now unstable Eldemore atmosphere, along with protection. Her gown allows a hiding place for many weapons from knives to Shuriken.(Good for those hand-to-hand combat scenarios!^^)
On her Belt, she carries the Keys to Edgecliff Estate, her home away from home in this World, as well as a tool belt that has been a godsend on several occasions in her Adventures!
Sometimes she carries spears, swords, or bows and arrows. it all depends on where she's going, what she has to do, and what works best.^^
She always has her creature companions with her. Most she adopted from birth but others have found their way to her for many reasons. You just never know what abilities and innate behaviors a pet possess, so it's best to collect them all!

Hope you liked the small glimpse into My world here on Eldemore!
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Just a short reminder that there are just a few more days left to enter! ^^

Mira

Postby KisaWolfz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Ill join on in~

Kisa is a Sleipnir Keeper, Breeder, & Drake Hunter. 5'5 Human Nors Female.
She has three companions, her bonded Sleipnir Skijor, her helpful Dire Lupos, and her eye in the sky, her crow Loki.

Kisa is currently wearing her 'fall outfit', also being accompanied by her dire wolf.
KisaWolfz

Postby Mormont » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm

I'd love to participate! =)

September Stark, a tall, pale young woman with raven black hair and purple eyes. She was orphaned at a very young age and has been on her own most of her life. She is an animal empath and is far more comfortable with creatures of all shapes and sizes than with other humans. She spends her life wandering from place to place using her gifts to help creatures in need.
Mormont

Postby Uspar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Image I'd love to join in!
A light hearted explorer determined to learn more about the world. Uspar is not well known to the people of the world and she doesn't mind that fact.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Mavric » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Ari wrote:Ari is not your traditional Elvian, he was born very weak and sickly and was left to die as a baby which he would have if it weren't for the elkrin Andy who is both his care giver and his beloved bonded elkrin. Andy raised the small Elvian as of he where her own. To this day Ari is very skittish and doesn't associate with others often. He is a shy little man.

Sin wrote:
Sin is a force unto himself, he is human but was raised in a wolfkin in pack, where an unfortunate hunting accident led to the death of his best friend and pack brother. Sin unfortunately was blamed for the death of his friend was chased from his home and adopted family. Shadow who was a dire wolf pup and a friend to both Sin and his brother followed Sin in their shared grief, shortly after Sin and Shadow became bonded. Sin is still a very weary creature and depends only on shadow. He deep down is a caring and sweet creature who was wrongly branded as a murderer and traitor

I most definitely ship them >>
News from Mavi wrote:I am doing ok, some days it feels hard but I know
I am not alone. I know there is so much more to
Learn and there is so much more to see, so hopefully
life goes better this time, hope is all we've got at
the end of the day. I am always willing to lend an
ear and an open heart to those who need it. We
are all strong in our own way.
we've got this! c:
ImageImageImage
Mavric

Next