Eldsona Showcase ~SIGN UP~ [Eldetimes Autumn Edition Vol. 1]

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Eldsona Showcase ~SIGN UP~ [Eldetimes Autumn Edition Vol

Postby Scar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 am

Jacob Judson Falk, aka JJ for short, is an over-serious human that dabbles in shady things more then he lets on, strictly to keep the high status he fought so hard to procure.

His companions consist primarily of two pets; a Basilisk, in whom he's bloodbonded to, named Razik and a faithful Jader companion named Antares. ( both of which have no set breed or design yet; waiting for the perfect ones to come around. >~< ) But alongside those two pets he owns, he has gained a temporary companion and, much too to his disdain, it is a golden-eyed crow by the name of Esmond. From what he had been told, it was the soul crow to the long-in-hiding Sealer; he is unsure why the crow follows him or why the crow's owner insisted that her crow follow and aid him when she had never met him but he has learned to deal with the rather prideful and picky crow.

What he is currently wearing is his go-to outfit, whether it be out of comfort or style, that is unknown but he is often seen choosing to wear this outfit more over others.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;