Halloween Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Halloween Event Discussion 2017

Postby Benathorn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:58 am

Image Get Ready for All Hallow's Eve! Image

"Thank goodness you're here! We've got a serious problem. I have reason to believe that something has gotten into the postal office to gobble up all the sweet treats we send out this time of year for All Hallows' Eve. Something small... and evil... hey, don't look at me like that! It's not me you silly human. This costume is just company policy, I swear! Not like I actually trick or treat anymore... mostly.

Anyways, I'm being serious here. See? Look at this evidence! It's a candy corn, an evil candy corn, and they are accumulating all over the office in little suspicious piles. I bet if you follow their trail they will lead you to whatever has been nibbling on stuff and making certain sweet packages disappear without a trace, cardboard box and all!

What? Why don't I do it? I'm not touching those gross things! Hold on, you actually eat those?! Ewww... well, humans are full of surprises I suppose. If you find and collect all the candy corn piles around the office I'll let you keep whatever spooky stuff you find in our lost and found again as a treat. Now, get to solving the evil candy corn mystery!
"

Well, it looks like Tiddly needs our help once again!

You are welcome to post and discuss the event here, especially if you find anything special! We hope you all will enjoy Eldemore's Halloween event and collect many new and spooky pets~

Thread Rules:
    -Please do not spam the thread and always try your best to remain on topic.

-Be kind and courteous to all! Everyone has a right to their opinions, but there is a big difference between an honest opinion and just being plain rude. Artists are people too, and we have a zero tolerance policy for any sort of harsh critique or bashing of someone's work simply because you do not appreciate the design. This goes for the event scenes, writing and art as well.

-Please report to an admin or mod if any arguments start! Do not try to stop it yourself, our staff works hard to make sure we nip these things in the bud real quick.

-Please do not request trades or resort to begging for event pets on this thread. All trade talk can be discussed through PM's/ Specified Threads/ or the Halloween Trading Post.

How to Play:
    To begin, click on the "Hallow's Eve" event tab at the top in the red bar. This will take you to Tiddly Winks! It is a fairly straightforward event this time. Simply click the red box to find the tokens, and then turn in any tokens you find for pets~

Benathorn wrote:
    --TOKEN LIMIT RAISED--

We are almost done with our event but still have quite a bit more to give out, so we've decided to up the limit for those who have reached it and to give everyone a bit of a boost! Hope you all have been enjoying All Hallow's Eve with us so far~

Event End Date:
    After October 31st the event will officially end and no more pets or items will be released. However, you will still be able to collect tokens and turn them in until November 3rd, 11:59 PM EDT, or until you reach your limit. Our Halloween Event will end and be completely gone by November 3rd 11:59 PM EDT so be sure to turn in your tokens before then since they will no longer be usable for the event thereafter!

Event Tokens:
    You are able to trade tokens with other members for this event. It works the same way as trading pets, except this time you will see a token icon next to the bauble image in your trade section. Clicking this will bring down a scroll menu that shows how many tokens you have and how many you wish to trade. Use this feature to trade tokens as you see fit~

(Orange Candy Corn)

(Purple Candy Corn)

(Red Candy Corn)

(Black Candy Corn)
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Halloween Even Discussion 2017

Postby Sany » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 am

I'm so excited! I love the little candy corns, got an orange one first. Can't wait to get a Halloween pet!

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Popz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:40 am

Ahh so excited..!
Popz

Postby Silverhart » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:40 am

Whoo! Eld Halloween events are the best! This is gonna be great.Tiddly is looking absolutely precious in her witch costume. I'm assuming Griff did the art? In which case, you rock Griff! The whole scene looks fabulous!

Ah, Candy corn, we meet again it seems. Can't live with you, can't live without you. Well, at least now we know Tiddly's kryptonite... *surreptitiously sneaks candy corn into a baggie for future uses*

Those Dhol'kai! Wow! What a way to start! I must dig through the offices to find more candy corn to trade for pretty doggys!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:42 am

Tiddly's costume is so cute!! I can't wait to see what we uncover in this candy corn mystery!
Even the tokens themselves look delicious! Can I eat all of the red and the purple ones, perhaps?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 am

Starting the event with Dhol'kai I see.
Well, they are starting off the event great! Tiddly is super adorable in her Halloween costume~
I'm on the lookout for pile/token pets now.

KisaWolfz

Postby CreamyFloof » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 am

Sany wrote:I'm so excited! I love the little candy corns, got an orange one first. Can't wait to get a Halloween pet!

Same :D Im excited on what this event will bring us!
Hi, I'm sorta new to Eldemore. I play CS. This is my CS dreamie Image
CreamyFloof

Postby wonderwolf2o2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 am

Image first pick andiit was this.. XD
bored hoping for Eldemore to be updated soon.

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

x
x
x
x
X
X

XXXXXX
XXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wonderwolf2o2

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 am

wonderwolf2o2 wrote:Image first pick andiit was this.. XD

Pick; as in token collecting?
If so then, the first token/pile pet has shown itself~
KisaWolfz

Postby Shinwanée » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 am

Ahh! I was sort of caught off guard. Knew the event starts soon but not this soon. The candy corns are so nice looking. (A fan of candy corn, especially with trying out new flavors.) Got the purple one as my first find. Now I gotta find out if there is such thing as black candy corns that may or may not be licorice flavor. Just curious.

Edit: What!? The fist pile pet already looks cool!
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion