Halloween Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Halloween Event Discussion 2017

Postby Lunarsnow » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:21 am

Puck
What a wonderful little hobgoblin <3

..wait a second *squints*
When the Ancient of mischief is not terrorizing people of the night with his fellow trick or treaters, he is out in his Ancient form leaving evil little triangle-shaped "treats" in neat small piles for the unwary to find. It just so happens that everyone finds these candy corn piles to be delicious, while those that know the truth watch in horror as they eat Ancient poo.

oh
Lunarsnow

Postby ChocolateKittens » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:31 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
Puck

When the Ancient of mischief is not terrorizing people of the night with his fellow trick or treaters, he is out in his Ancient form leaving evil little triangle-shaped "treats" in neat small piles for the unwary to find. It just so happens that everyone finds these candy corn piles to be delicious, while those that know the truth watch in horror as they eat Ancient poo.

oh

Oh dear...

Is this what we've been collected Tiddly Winks? Is this why you hate the stuff?
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:43 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
Puck

oh

Why do I find this hilarious
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby ZEL » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:44 am

And there goes all my tokens, ahah. Feels so sad to see that 0-0-0-0 after I've somehow managed to stockpile them without spending for the whole event.
Worth it! I'm still missing 4 outcomes for my trade fodder, but I'm gonna prioritize my unlucky serval hoard next. Shouldn't take me more than one day to get them all, I'll have plenty time after that to spend whatever else I find.

These are my favourite creatures from this event. If they were real, I'd want one as my pessimistic, snarky sidekick.
.....Image........
Z E L
they/them - German - UTC + 2

E v e r g l o w ~
They'll never know the worlds that I see
In the darkness you don't show

Chicken Smoothie - Flight Rising
ZEL

Postby Retro » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:22 am

Ancient poo... :shock: :? No wonder I never did like candy corn much. :lol:
(ROFL, this lore is great!)
Happy Halloween everyone! (And happy birthday to my dad!) :3
Retro (they/it)
Retro

Postby SilverTiger » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
Puck

oh

No wonder the Rune has been horrified by them all event... that's great, I love it! I'm also grateful that I already hated candy corn...
SilverTiger

Postby Tierchen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
Puck

oh

Oh no... I ate it! I ATE IT! :o

*nom nom*

No, acctually we don't have candy corn in my country. But as you described it (in the forum, not in the ancient's description :D ) I guess I'd like it.
Tierchen

Postby Shinwanée » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:32 am

It's that time again were I post the total token requirements for an attempt at one set. I can't go into detail this time because the copy-paste on my phone is limited. It's probably better this way.

Total Minimum: 108 tokens as,
29 Image/ 20 Image/ 21 Image/ 23 Image/ +15 of any color

As always, good luck on those who are catching up with the collecting and trading.

I manage to collect enough to try a second set. Listing the stats here. Sea serval omitted because it's the only outcome.

3/5 Eerie Charm Dhol'kai
1/3 Ghost Rune Drakes (the friendly ones like me)
3/4 Mist Elkrin
2/4 Impish Chillawings
3/4 Rotterlings
2/3 Wispy Rune Dragons (missed my favorite)
4/5 Skelly Basilisks
3/4 Eye-Catching Foo Dogs
2/3 Plague Doctor Griffins
2/4 Hallowed Sleipnir

Overall I did okay, my luck isn't as great as the previous round. Still relieved I manage to collect the tokens while fighting my cold. I think my favorite one of the event is the black sea serval. All of the pets and items are fantastic. So Tiddly, what do you have to use to ward off Puck?
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:10 am

He's so cute!!
we've been collecting his poo....
valiant-quest

Postby ZEL » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 am

Shinwanée wrote:So Tiddly, what do you have to use to ward off Puck?

Trick Puck into befriending the unlucky sea serval. Guaranteed to make every candy heist fail.

Statistics, huh?
I spent around 214 tokens in one go, and still managed to end up with 3 missing outcomes, haha.
It's no big deal since I got all the ones I wanted to keep, but as of now, I still haven't gotten the white chillawing, the pygmy dhol'kai, and the purple-green sleipnir.

I started out trading in for each prize 5 times (including the basilisks), then went through the ones with missing outcomes 3 times each, then spent the rest trying to get what I was still missing after that.
So far I'm at 8 attempts for the sleipnir, 11 for the chillawings, and 8 for the dhol'kai.
It also took me 11 attempts to get the pygmy rotterling.

To be fair, I could have tried more if I hadn't spent the other 42 tokens and counting on servals.

At 256 collected tokens I have 12 pile pets.
5 dhol'kai, 5 foo dogs, 2 sleipnir, and none of the basilisk.
.....Image........
Z E L
they/them - German - UTC + 2

E v e r g l o w ~
They'll never know the worlds that I see
In the darkness you don't show

Chicken Smoothie - Flight Rising
ZEL

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion