HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY ELDEMORE!!! [User made celebration]

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY ELDEMORE!!! [User made celebration]

Postby Mira » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:33 am

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY ELDEMORE!

I know its been very silent around the site, but today is eldemores 10th anniversary, and I would like to celebrate the occasion, even if its just a little something a random user posted on the forum-

To spark a discussion, tell me, what is your favorite eldemore event? What are your favorite pets? Or do you have any found memories of the site while it was active? TELL!

For me personally, my favorite events are the All Hallows eve events, they always ended in so many great and intriguing conclusions, save to say the first All Hallows Eve event with the introduction is the highlight of them all and basically got the story rolling full swing. hehe

For my fave pet I have to mention the zebrafinch griffin!

I still love Zebrafinches so much, and currently own like 6 in total. A funny story as well, the other day I had my balcony door open and heard meeping from outside, and suddenly a zebrafinch came flying in from the outside! I caught it and he is now living with my other finches. Guy feels like he grew up here, he is very sassy and active. xD

A second pet I want to mention is the Phoenix rune drake!

I love everything thats phoenix themed and so this drake got my attention immediately, I think its save to say that this pet is one of my most treasured pets in all of my collection.

Now, I know there are no updates and this is probably not seen by many, but let us take this moment to think back and enjoy what we have now. And who knows, maybe there are news on the horizon, but we have yet to hear about them!

Anyways, again, happy 10th anniversary Eldemore, no matter what, I will forever love what I once had <3

Mira

Re: HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY ELDEMORE!!! [User made celebratio

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:31 am

Happy Eldeversary everyone!

It's really crazy to think it's been 10 years. I still love all my old Elde critters and characters and occasionally write or draw them. I have good memories of the Halloween events too - all the events were so fantastic, and I loved all the characters we met. It was also so much fun to discuss the events and lore and speculate on what was going on, as well as being silly and coming up with silly terms and names for things. The ancients were always a highlight too! They were always so awesome and unique looking! Some of the coolest dragon designs ever! And I love the little info blurbs that came with them too.

And of course it was awesome getting to be an artist for the site! I loved working with everyone. Everyone is so creative and talented, and it really fueled my own creativity. There's still so many themes and elements and ideas that inspire me and I think back and think 'huh! I think I got that idea from this thing that happened on Elde years ago!'

I'll have to post later on my favorite pets - there's so many to choose from!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Happy 10th birthday Elde!

I miss you all so much. I have a bigger post to make but I’m at pride right now lmao.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Saphira455 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:54 pm

I have garbage memory, but I loved meeting the gods and going through these big story beats. And I love the dragons so much!
I wish I could relive all of it to have a better response.
But sadly, this is all for now.

Happy 10 years, everybody!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, nothing here! Still, I will get something in here sometime.
Saphira455

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:05 pm

I cannot believe it has been 10 years! I joined only a month after this site started, and I cannot believe how much fun I had here. The lore and world building of Eldemore really made the events stand out. You could feel the excitement in the community during events - not just a "gotta catch them all" attitude but being invested in the characters and their stories.

There are countless things I love about Eldemore and no possible way to list them all, but I can show off a few of my favorite adopts. One I'm always going to have to share as a favorite is the custom I won in a monthly raffle. Which, by the way, is a fantastic way to involve the community and give ordinary members something special. Such a fun feature for Eldemore to have!

Looking at my hoards, it looks like Elkrin have been my top species to collect. Of those, my favorite one is this shadowy creature from All Hallows' Eve 2015.

Two other notable favorites are the only two Ursa released - Mother Earth and Father Time. Really wish we will someday get more of these stunning creatures.
ImageImage
►Athena◄

Postby Sphye » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:00 pm

Happy eldeversary, y'all! Feels like having a party in a cemetery. Boo!

My favorite event.... hmm, my favorite was probably the Alabaster City event, wherein the Sealer was under investigation by the Watch Crows. Getting to see a bit of a location that had been alluded to but yet unexplored, at the same time as meeting a new character whose very existence expanded the breadth of what we knew of the world, was really, really cool. The release of the Bloodbound Crow was such a thrill! The Alabaster City event added such layers to the unfolding story.

My favorite pets remain my darling Jellyfish Runes and 'Shroom Imp Rune Dragons.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Can you blame me?

This site led me to meeting some of my best friends. I have so, so many fond memories, and not nearly enough time to list them all.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:37 pm

Happy 10th Anniversary Eldemore!
My favorite memory as Archivist was collaborating with Outstanding artists on creature names and descriptions! Or creating my own lore during My Events and Adventures, that was fun!
This was, by far, the best Adoptable site I've ever been a part of. The Incredible Artists, Awesome creatures, the lore, all the friends, most long gone.
It saddens me it has come to a standstill, ripped from our Hearts and Souls.
We can still look at it! Carry on Eldemorians!
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:48 pm

Just gonna show off a few of my faves after just a quick glance through my homestead and the codex. Man, I could spend hours pointing and saying 'ooO! That's a favorite! Add it to the list!'

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:58 am

Happy 10th anniversary Eld!

ooo lets see, it really is hard to pick just one event. I think Alabaster is probably at the top because it was our introduction to Sorren and I always really loved his character. Plus, I felt that it really started digging deeper into developing the story line that we followed afterwards. Plus, we got our crows. I also liked Darak'i, again, lots of world lore introduced in that one.

For favorite pets... I always had a fondness for glassworks, with this guy being one of my favorites there
Other pets
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And of course, the best stump-turned-phoenix, Steve

I honestly have so many fond memories, all of them just talking to a whole bunch of people. I know it ended up being locked after a while, but the 'last person to post wins' thread, that basically just turned into just a casual chat, introduced me to a lot of my Eld buddies. A person there also introduced me to my first MMO which went on to be a pretty big influence in my life. Legitimate life changes started in that forum. XD

Also, just the events. I always loved the events, learning more about the world and the characters. Token hunting, and collecting all of the pets. I even went the extra mile on most of the events to make sure each individual pet was grouped with the rest of its litter by trading for pets adopted at specific times.

And of course working with the staff team and watching over the site was a lot of fun and made me feel very proud to be a member of this awesome community. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Mira » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:51 am

Silverhart wrote:Just gonna show off a few of my faves after just a quick glance through my homestead and the codex. Man, I could spend hours pointing and saying 'ooO! That's a favorite! Add it to the list!'

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I was half expecting you to just list every pet on the site xD

Mira

Next