What is your Dream Eldemore Pet?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: What is your Dream Eldemore Pet?

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 am

I'm in the same boat as A few others. My dream pet is the beta glasswork, simply because I have everything I want besides that so far and while it's a gorgeous pet, it is more to complete my collection :)
I have baubles for WL pets. I buy Eld pets for FR treasure/gems! Typically WL
Always trading my CS pets/items for Eldemore
I am a gamer and game designer. I am usually busy with work and am a casual Eld player
CertainNorth

Postby Vlad » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 am

I want any and all glasswork dragons I don't have. It may not count as a dreamie, but there's something I simply adore about them.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Zick3 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 am

This is my dreamy because it's the only thing I don't have xD
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby Novadragon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Really any of the drakes but...especially

These three. (Which I would totally love to buy...)
Novadragon

Postby Lukeila » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:32 am

My dream pet would definitely have to be this beautiful glasswork. It left right before I was able to buy baubles to purchase it. ;o It was the first pet I ever saw on this site, and was one of the reasons I actually joined. I just love the glasswork dragon lineart, and the design on this one is perf <3
╔═════════════════════╗
☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕

links
links
links

╚═════════════════════╝
Lukeila

Postby glace » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 pm

I really like this guy, not sure what he is called though.

[ Chicken Smoothie ] [ Flight Rising ]
hi! i'm a dutch girl living in america, i'm a bisexual atheist with 2 dogs, a cat and 2 horses.

i don't check this site too much, if you want to contact me then PM me on chicken smoothie, or add me on skype. my skype name is glaceshine123
glace

Postby Distortionist » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:41 pm

glace wrote:Image

I really like this guy, not sure what he is called though.

Faded Galaxy Ancient :3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby foxxwish » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Civia wrote:My unachieved dreamie would be the Amore Glasswork. I want it so bad, as I do all glasswork pets lol.

A dream pet I've already achieved would be this one below. I love it so much because its my favorite color in the whole world. Besides that, I just find it to be extremely beautiful in general.

Aaah, wow, exactly the same as me! xD Both unachieved and achieved dreamie I mean.
This is how I got my stained glasswork (totally worth it! <3)

Sadly I just spent most of my baubles on getting the Jade Elkrin pack, just a mere few days before the Amore Glasswork was put into the bazaar ._.'' And I'm saving up baubles to be able to buy myself a bazaar pet on my birthday, so I'm hoping the next batch of bazaar pets look lovely or otherwise I'm going to be really upset ;p (though I'm sure I definitely won't be disappointed, eldemore artists are so talented <3)

And this beautiful gal was a minor dreamie of mine, but I was able to get the baubles to buy her pretty quickly;
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Sofia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:23 am

My dream pet was the Phoenix Drake store pet. It was the very first Eldemore pet I laid eyes on, as I saw it in someone's signature over on CS. It's literally the thing that brought me here to this site. I am so happy and so grateful to have completed this dream:

Roxanne (♥)

♥♥

As for un-achieved, like so many others, it would have to be the Beta Glasswork, as it is the only pet I don't have. I don't consider it to be apart of a complete Eld collection, however, as it is the equivalent of a custom. I know I'll never be able to get it, (I know that sounds ridiculously negative), but it's true. Everyone who has one (or even two), are not trading them, and probably never will. And if they did, I'd never be able to afford it. I've recently accepted this and am moving on, focusing my attention on hoards instead, as they make me happy. ♥ ^^
Sofia

Postby Krycifer » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:37 am

Image Probably this guy(By the way, anyone know what he is called?)
I don't really take much interest in the store pets (Unless it's the Phoenix Drake) but I really like the ancients. I'm honestly pretty new here, but a person can dream, right? ^-^ (I also don't give a crap about the rarity. o3o)
Hey! I'm Krycifer, though you can call me Benji if you want to.
[He/him and They/them pronouns please!]
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗Image
Golnar
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Krycifer

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion