How did you find Eldemore?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: How did you find Eldemore?

Postby NMarra » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:49 am

Like a lot of people have said already, I found Eldemore through Chicken Smoothie. ^^
I like to browse the offsite trading forum for good deals and new sites to try (10+ years of petsites, I think I'm an addict lol), and I happened to scroll past a few wanteds for Eldemore, so I figured I'd check it out. And I have to say, loving it so far. The art is wonderful. The site layout itself seems more...I don't know, pleasing?, mature? then other sites I've tried. My only wish is that it had a pound. xD
NMarra

Postby Spookly » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 pm

NMarra wrote:Like a lot of people have said already, I found Eldemore through Chicken Smoothie. ^^
I like to browse the offsite trading forum for good deals and new sites to try (10+ years of petsites, I think I'm an addict lol), and I happened to scroll past a few wanteds for Eldemore, so I figured I'd check it out. And I have to say, loving it so far. The art is wonderful. The site layout itself seems more...I don't know, pleasing?, mature? then other sites I've tried. My only wish is that it had a pound. xD

A pound is being worked on! Eldemore still has many features to be implemented
I hope you stick around to see them all
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby NMarra » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Spookly wrote:
NMarra wrote:Like a lot of people have said already, I found Eldemore through Chicken Smoothie. ^^

A pound is being worked on! Eldemore still has many features to be implemented
I hope you stick around to see them all

That's good to hear. And I hope so too. ^^
NMarra

Postby IdolHell18 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Someone mentioned eldemore on flight rising. I looked around a little and decided to join
IdolHell18

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion