Celebrate a complete collection!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Celebrate a complete collection!

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu May 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Distortionist wrote:Remember, there will be re-releases in the form of that new thing Bena was talking about. ^^

I need one more ultra rare to complete my collection since I was here in August, but I'm trading for it right now.

Oohh, I wish you luck in your trading endeavor! :3 And yes, "The Cave" as they're calling it will even have a very, very slim chance of getting a Beta from it, according to Bena. :3 I can't wait for it, as I feel like it will make getting at least one of the ones I still need a bit easier. ^-^
ElijahWilkes

Postby Calliope » Thu May 29, 2014 4:42 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:
Distortionist wrote:Remember, there will be re-releases in the form of that new thing Bena was talking about. ^^

I need one more ultra rare to complete my collection since I was here in August, but I'm trading for it right now.

Oohh, I wish you luck in your trading endeavor! :3 And yes, "The Cave" as they're calling it will even have a very, very slim chance of getting a Beta from it, according to Bena. :3 I can't wait for it, as I feel like it will make getting at least one of the ones I still need a bit easier. ^-^

Hope they're differentiated somehow ... or there was little point in buying the pets in the first place...
Of course, if I get a beta, I won't want them differentiated at all :)
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Calliope » Thu May 29, 2014 4:43 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:I only need three more pets for a complete collection. :3 And I've actually got two Silver leaf Glassworks. So close to that completion that I can almost taste it...but still so far away because they're all going to be difficult to get. But that's part of the fun of aiming for a complete collection. If it was easy, there would be no point. :3

Congratulations on your achievement, though! ^-^ Can't wait to get there myself.

Tell us when you get there!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Calliope » Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:
Calliope wrote:Oh yes! When I say complete collection ... it's always provisional lol! This months pets have to be found. Every.Single.Month.... Aaaaaaagggggghhhh!

You has Beta! Awesome!

Yeah, I'm definitely familiar with that. I may not have a complete collection on here yet but I do on CS and boy, let me tell you, that is for sure at least 50x worse to try to keep up with. xD I hope Eld stays a bit easier. :3

Well at least here you are at the start of hopefully many years of Eld, not having to catch up years and years :)
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu May 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Calliope wrote:
ElijahWilkes wrote:

Hope they're differentiated somehow ... or there was little point in buying the pets in the first place...

Bena specifically said that Bazaar pets would never be rereleased and mentioned that again in the conversation about the cave. The cave would make one a bit easier for me because one if the three I need is the Void Drake. xD
ElijahWilkes

Postby Calliope » Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:
Calliope wrote:
ElijahWilkes wrote:

Bena specifically said that Bazaar pets would never be rereleased and mentioned that again in the conversation about the cave. The cave would make one a bit easier for me because one if the three I need is the Void Drake. xD

Should have read the post, shouldn't I ! Thanks for clearing that up for me. Yeah, those early drakes are tricky, good luck!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Silverfang » Thu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm

I don't count bazaar pets, because people like me are never going to get all of them. xD

Apart from that, just have Silverleaf + Beta! <3
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Falsanthin » Fri May 30, 2014 12:16 am

Congrats to all who completed their collections. I'm still 14 creatures off completion not including the beta (2 birthdays, 3 bazaar, 3 event and 6 monthlys going by my list. Mostly the august monthlys and early bazaar/birthdays)

Hopefully i can tempt people to part with the last few with baubles or overpay offsite trades but looking at the numbers for some of them (The ancients, silverleaf, phoenix drake and blue flame elkrin i can see thats going to be a hard job). Looking forward to the cottage and that cave feature thing, hopefully it makes it easier to complete collections for everyone
Last edited by Falsanthin on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Calliope » Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm

I wonder if there are fewer of the first 4 bazaar pets than the silver leaf?
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby CrescentMoon » Sat May 31, 2014 8:38 pm

i still need 12 more(including the beta) mostly are the old bazaar pets i didnt get in time .. i SO wish i could of helped with the beta test, meh.. but im almost there!..ish..
~Wonder in Ashes~
ImagePandora
CrescentMoon

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion