Celebrate a complete collection!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Celebrate a complete collection!

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Silverfang wrote:How do you guys get the Silverleaf? ^-^

And, for me, Bazaar pets will never be included because I simply can't get them from the Bazaar, and they're not open to all. xD

I have two. The first one I got, I traded a Yellow Sorbet from CS for it. The second one, I won an auction for it with 200 Baubles.
ElijahWilkes

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:57 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:

And, for me, Bazaar pets will never be included because I simply can't get them from the Bazaar, and they're not open to all. xD

I have two. The first one I got, I traded a Yellow Sorbet from CS for it. The second one, I won an auction for it with 200 Baubles.

:o Woah! Congratz. ^_^
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby cjr09 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I actually got gifted mine while doing a trade for another pet~
cjr09

Postby Calliope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:41 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:
Archer wrote:Not counting the one outcome I'm still missing from May, I finished my collection back in March after finally achieving the August pink pygmy ^-^
(Of course, not including the Beta Glasswork either ^^')

I see you got that missing outcome from May and now have a complete collection. Congrats! ^-^ I actually went and traded for an extra just to gift you...but you already had it by the time my trade was accepted. |D I hoard pygmies, though, so I don't mind having an extra. o3o Seriously, though, major congratulations!! :3

And little suggestion here, maybe there could be a listed added to the first post of the known members with complete collections, and maybe a special list for those that have the Beta included in theirs? Just thought it would be nice to be able to look at one post and see who's accomplished it instead of search through the whole thread, especially once it gets to being a bigger thread. xD

And one for people who aren't collecting bazaar pets but have a full collection other than that?
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Yeah, that would work. :3
ElijahWilkes

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Ooh, I guess that means I have a complete collection! ^^ (Although I would like to get the last Bazaar pets on my wishlist) Yay me! :D

Also, thanks to some great members, I now only have 11 pets on my wishlist . I kind of dread looking for an Elderwind or a Phoenix Drake, so I'll just be happy with what I've got now.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:17 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:

I have two, but they're both from when I adopted them myself on Bena's birthday. I was one of those people that never trade any birthday pets XD
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Calliope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Silverhart wrote:Ooh, I guess that means I have a complete collection! ^^ (Although I would like to get the last Bazaar pets on my wishlist) Yay me! :D

Also, thanks to some great members, I now only have 11 pets on my wishlist . I kind of dread looking for an Elderwind or a Phoenix Drake, so I'll just be happy with what I've got now.

Yep! Sounds like you do to me too :D
*gets out the cake again*
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Calliope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Ok, I put a list together on the first post - please check it out if you want to, to make sure it makes sense -and more importantly - I got it right!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Calliope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Distortionist wrote:
ElijahWilkes wrote:

I have two, but they're both from when I adopted them myself on Bena's birthday. I was one of those people that never trade any birthday pets XD

I traded one of the 4 first bazaar pets for one, and I can't remember how I got the second.
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion