Creatures You Have Bonded With?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Creatures You Have Bonded With?

Postby Magic Man » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 am

I have a group with all my special pets but my main one is Thad, he was my first gift and is just too adorable ^^

Magic Man

Postby AbsentRaven » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Ohhh this is something that truly interests me. I've always been rather imaginative and with the story eldemore has been playing out its hard not to think of some of the pets I have as bonded.
This lil'guy is one of many lol I love ferrets and had one just like it when I was younger. Her name was Rascal. I miss her so much.
AbsentRaven

Postby SpottedHorse » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:34 pm

I recently bonded with my first Glasswork Dragon! His name is Donnell and he specializes in stained glass work and gold smithing :)

SpottedHorse

Postby WhistPendragon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Yep, I have this group. In general I use these creatures as (very loose, I'm careful with how I design) inspiration for characters and their pets. I have a group of all-named pets that I have found a niche for in my fantasy. I have another group (much bigger) of pets that I love the look of and that I would love to make characters for- but I just haven't found the opportunity yet. (I'm so happy I'm not the only one who can value pets on more than their rarity and demand. I love that some people aren't obsessed with having 'all the pets' but really stop to focus on how beautiful some of the more common ones really are.)
WhistPendragon

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu May 18, 2017 9:09 am

These are the two I was like "YESSH!" with. But all the ancients especially Trickster too, are all my fave pets.

ImageImage

This one is also amazing.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby MissyChariot » Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 pm

As soon as I saw Scout, I knew I had to have him, he's amazing! Who doesn't like Basilisks? I don't know how I'm going to work him into Tallie's story, but I'll figure out a way. I also love Sea Servals, I haven't picked one, but I know there will a few Sea Servals in my future.
Have lists +more on Chicken Smoothie, will trade for Eld
MissyChariot

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion