Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: Creatures You Have Bonded With?

Postby odin » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 am

If I had to pick just one pet... It's him: ImageOdin
This dude (we'll probably not *exctly* the one I have lol but the Cardinal Dire) is the reason I joined! I saw him in someone's sig on cs and clicked and joined. He also started my hoard of dires, because after I joined I started hoarding all the bird dires, then it snowballed and now I pretty much keep every dire I get, though there are a few exceptions. Lol

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Tierchen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:24 am

It's good to know I'm not the only one doing this :)
This is me (Sealer):

and I'm blood bonded with my crow Yivi of course

I haven't created any magical bond yet, but I'm accompanied by sleipnir Champagne
Tierchen

Postby Silverfox12578 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:15 am

I am especially bonded with my crow, Echo. I just love him! :D

My eldsonas are also bonded to a creature. Alexandria (the sealer) is bonded to the crow Echo.
Kaida (a character that I use a lot when I write, She is based off the main character of Divinity 2 DKS) is bonded to the rune dragon Flare.

ImageEcho
ImageFlare
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Postby ErulasseAranel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:28 am

I'm now going to make a group of special favorites, but not imagining them since I already do that with all of my Dragon Cave dragons. Maybe I'll figure out personalities for some though...

But oh my goodness THIS Image I don't care if it makes no sense with my personality, I am bonded to this beautiful creature. Also, it was released a day after my birthday! So close XD (yeah, that's gonna bother me)
Last edited by ErulasseAranel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit Eldemore because I'm a Baptist and the lore of it, and the creatures, have to do with magic and I'd like to stay on the safe side. I have loved this community while I've been here!
ErulasseAranel

Postby Vespur » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 pm

These are the main ones I bonded with. Haha. The Glitch was my first love on the site before the Phoenix
and when I got him I always loved his design and his personality he was. A bothersome brother to his siblings
in the homestead. Second was Void and the Phoenix named Revive. Void has been with me since the beginning.
Revive was named because I got him on the new year and he was special. The last one is my Prince. He design
is so broken and torn it is like I want to make him happy in a way, and so he is not alone I collected a family for
him. These are my favorites even in different parts of my homestead, but all in the same house. (;
Vespur

Postby Spookly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Vespur wrote:

These are the main ones I bonded with. Haha. The Glitch was my first love on the site before the Phoenix
and when I got him I always loved his design and his personality he was. A bothersome brother to his siblings
in the homestead. Second was Void and the Phoenix named Revive. Void has been with me since the beginning.
Revive was named because I got him on the new year and he was special. The last one is my Prince. He design
is so broken and torn it is like I want to make him happy in a way, and so he is not alone I collected a family for
him. These are my favorites even in different parts of my homestead, but all in the same house. (;

H-Harry Potter? They are all the colors of the separate houses and... Well look!
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Xiao_Jian » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 am

I don't roleplay or anything, but I've felt like I've known this Dire before, somehow:
ImageKyp
No, I don't want to be forced to see everyone's Eldsona.
Enjoy my naked one!
Xiao_Jian

Postby Vespur » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:32 pm

Spookly wrote:H-Harry Potter? They are all the colors of the separate houses and... Well look!

I didn't even notice that. Haha. xD
Hum, which one is which. Lol, cause I am not sure lol.

Another addition. The these design of the drakes that I bonded with.
These ones. c: They look like a dragon and that is why I love their look so
much and their whole litter.
Vespur

Postby Spookly » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Vespur wrote:
Spookly wrote:H-Harry Potter? They are all the colors of the separate houses and... Well look!

I didn't even notice that. Haha. xD
Hum, which one is which. Lol, cause I am not sure lol.

Void - Hufflepuff
Glitch - Slytherin
Phoenix - Gryffindor
Memories - Ravenclaw
~~~ TBF
Spookly

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion