Staff Questionnaire!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Staff Questionnaire!

Postby Sphye » Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 am

Tyasi wrote:
To anyone who wants to answer~

What is your favorite pet made by each artist so far?

(Pfft, staff are asking the questions now.)

Alright, let's see:

Alliegator
...Uh oh, I'm stuck already. The Little Black Rain Cloud Direpup is a close second, but my favorite pet from Allie would have to be this one:

Aralas
The way he works with lighting in his designs, I swear, it must be dark magics. However, my favorite is a bit of a simpler design:

Archer
Of the two options, I'm going to go with this precious little kitty:

Bast-et
This doe is just beautiful. I love how, even by comparison to the rest of the set, the shape of the buildings merges so nicely with the shape of the elkrin.

Benathorn
Ohhh, there are so many to choose from. Excluding my own birthday pets, since they would have quite a bias, I'd be torn between the Blood-Bonded Crow, Rainbow Jade Elkrin Pygmy, Animus... Hmm, bias wins out.
ImageImage

Chouhesi
Who can resist baby bunnies? The texture looks very soft, too. ^v^

cjr09
All of them
I really adore the scale pattern on this month's Mollylings! This one would have to be my favorite, for the cool, dark colors.

Cloudstarwolf
The Tarot Sea Servals are all absolutely beautiful, but I've bonded one of my characters to this doe, so bias once again rears its head.

Commander Shepard
This fuzzy little babee, hmm?

Cupcake.doge
I used to hoard this direpup! Such a cutie, they are.

Diddlebug
A hard choice, especially with how I love the older pygmy drake lines, such as those in the Christmas Light Rune Drakes set. This little beauty is too cute, though:

DracosCanine
It's been a while since I saw these pets! I love the little tail ribbon on the Pygmy Glow Rune:

Fawx
Such lovely colors in every set!

Geinkotsu
Despite the short time that she was an artist, Gein really pushed out a lot of beautiful pets before stepping down!

Grifforik
Any of the Soda Bottle Otterlings could easily take the place of favorite... if I could choose between them. They're all so cute! The Sheep Runes are precious, as well, but I adore this rune:

Jendalie
I refuse to choose between these babies. I refuse it. Major appreciation to Jen for being responsible for two of my favorite pets onsite!
ImageImage

KisaWolfz
There's only one pet to choose from at the moment, but what a sweet little thing that one pet is! I just love the pun of the name "Dandeliger".

KittyCatKita
What a variety to choose from! Going through the codex, there are so many that I had forgotten that Kita made. The Lace Ligers, Cafe Otterlings, even more recent sets such as the Night Flyer Griffins. I feel like Kita's most iconic designs are her beautiful undead pets, with their incredibly detailed skeletal edits. There's really such diversity in her additions to the site, though! This Serval is my favorite design, but it's a hard choice to make.

Liirarwen
Lii's designs had such soft, gentle colors! The Lightspun Ligers always struck me as very graceful, their simplicity fitting beautifully for the theme while still containing some beautiful detail in the white lines against the pastel fur. My favorite of her designs, though, would have to be this one:

Mira
One to choose from, but such a pretty one!~ The style of the lighting is very similar to Bena's style, and the colors are so bright and pretty without ever being burning.

RainbowFinch
It's hard to say between the Python Otterlings and the Pirate Sea Servals, but I think that this serval wins this round:

Roonie-Roe
The Restless Shadow Elkrin are so lovely! They remind me of blood-bonded crows, with their dark colors and bright eyes.

Scar
Scar's guest sets have been beautiful thus far! I hope to see more pets from her in the future. This Sea Serval from this Spring Event is such a sweet little cutie:

Secret
I love the thick, wispy lines of Secret's designs. The Sea-cret Serval displays that style beautifully, as do the Not-To-Scale Sea Servals.

Silverhart
Once again, it's so hard to pick! The Ink Quill Rune, the Sea's Lullaby Otterlings, the Ragtime Runes, the Seafarer Runes... In the end, this may be my favorite of Silver's designs:

Skeseth
One sweet little baby bun to choose from!

Startedraining
I hope we get to see more pets from her eventually! The Constellation Jackelope is so pretty.

Tyasi
Fluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluff

Verdana
Just take a look at this baby and tell me you wouldn't pick them as favorite, too:

Wolfmii
What colorful, beautiful designs, truly. The Otterlings of Fate would be a very close second, but I can't choose between them.

That took me.... several hours to compile in total. CX It's worth it just for a reason to peruse the Codex, though!~
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby carmel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 am

To: Artists
What drawing software do you use? :P
carmel

Postby Tyasi » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

valerian wrote:

95% of the time Paint Tool Sai
4.99% - Fire Alpaca & CS6
.01% - Other

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 am

valerian wrote:

I use Paint Tool SAI for all of my drawings but I do have an old version of photoshop CS2 I believe it Is that I use just to save transparent .png images since SAI doesn't like those XD (at least the ones I use)
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Grifforik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:30 am

Coyote wrote:
    To Anyone:

Which eldemore pet(s) are most like your real-life pets? Thanks to KittyCatKita and Silverhart for the designs that most closely resemble my two dogs, Aj the Chow Mix and Zeke the Chihuahua!

Ah, that would be this one I designed... though it'd really be a combo of two to get my little mutt XD
Image + Image Would = my little Willie, just with less hair XD

And these look the closes to my horses:
Apache Rein
Haley's Comet
Jetta
Cameron Sage

Also... I have a betta XD
So these two sets are based off the betta's I love XD
Image Image

Fendaer wrote:To anyone who can answer this question:

What is the favorite pet that you have made?

What is your favorite pet made by someone other than you?

Wow... there have been a lot... but I can say I'm super proud of this one... it was my first putting something inside of something moment... and I LOVE that you can see the baby inside *mightgetaneldtattooofit..*

Annnd I have to say... I'd have to be my custom... Bree made by Bena!

Tyasi wrote:
To anyone who wants to answer~
[center]
What is your favorite pet made by each artist so far?

AHHH I LOVEEEEE THIS QUESTION!!!!!

alliegator:
So I love this little ice guy, the way allie colored the ice and made it look just perfect is awesome to me.

Aralas:
Ara's first debute with a set! They were so nervous and excited and I have to say it looks yummy! Also, I always thought it looked like a little cookie face monster and it adds special meaning cause I love monster foods hehe.

Archer:
I know they've only made two, but maybe someday they'll make a guest set XD This one is super lovely! I really love the colors and the theme.

Bast-et:
After my own heart! I LOOOOVED this whole set! But this one was just toooo perfect! I love the little skeleton you can see glowing inside, makes me only too happy!

Benathorn:
Gah! Hard to pick just one!
But I really love this guy! I really like darker things and I love anatomy and the fact that you can see where she was coming from with the anatomy with this... OMG its just beautiful!

Benathorn and Jendalie:
The Delta 2 was just awesome! So steampunk'ish and very well thought out. It had all the great components of survival of the fittest :)

Chouhesi:
TOTES the Leprechaun otterling! hehehehe sooo cute with his wee littl' hat!

CJ:
Defiantly this guy! I adore molly's and the colors on this one were just beautiful!

Cloudstarwolf:
I LOOOOVED this Leo Several! I soooo am a Leo baby and it makes me happy >.>

Commander Shepard:
Eeeeeee it'd be this one! hehe such a cute little baby painter!

cupcake.doge:
Totes this little tyke with the missing bite! I loved the colors on this litter :)

Diddlebug:
GAH! It'd have to be these! They were so beautifully crafted to create that hummingbird look and such outside of the box thinking about the horns that I was completely taken by surprise.

DracosCanine:
I LOVED these! A dark sea dire wolf? UM YES! I love that!

Fawx:
STILL can't get over how much I love these! They're so Tim burton esk that its awesome! Such a great job XD

Geinkotsu:
Such pretty colors!!!

WIP soo many XD
[/center]
Grifforik

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 pm

valerian wrote:

Paint tool Sai mostly and sometimes my Photoshop 7 (yessss I am aware how old that is) for editing. At school I used Photoshop for everything, it is what we had there.
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:14 pm

To all staffies:
What is your favorite raffle custom so far?
(Artists, no bias to the ones you've created :P )

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Giant Talking Banana wrote:To all staffies:

The New Fountain Sea Serval
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Giant Talking Banana wrote:To all staffies:

We cry over all of the pretty customs that we can't try for, I assure you. CX Each set is so lovely, and the lore blurbs are to die for.

For the lore of them, my favorite set would be the Okapi Elkrin from January. This stag is rather stunning:

For which I most envy the owner of, the Red-Backed Poisonous Cuttlefish from March takes the cake.
I love peachy pink-orange-gold shades together. Love them so much.
That said, the Dusky Statuary Sea Serval from the Alabaster Sea Servals set is an absolute beauty, as well.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby kloppo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm

To ; Any Staff

Whats your favourite animal?
If you can't pick, what are your
favourites? :)
ImageImageImage
kloppo