Staff Questionnaire!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Staff Questionnaire!

Postby Silverfang » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 pm

//is so amazingly happy that so many staff members love Rune Dragons ♥

@ Everybody! What's been your proudest moment of working on this site so far? Maybe you saw a user hoarding a gazillion of the litter that you created... etc... anything, really. c:
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Chouhesi » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Massive text wall incoming xD

Tybalt wrote:
1. Question for all the staff: What is the best part about being in the staff team?

2. Also for everyone: Are you all secretly plotting to steal our souls?

1.Pretty much like all the answers before. I love that I can contribute something to this site~
And I'm horrible curious so I love to know what's going on behind the scenes xD

2.Whoops.. Was it that obvious? T.T

interestingword wrote:If any of you guys could pick a different position, what would you choose?

I want to be an awesome code wizard witch like Zayin.

Silverfang wrote:@All mods Do you guys ever get tired of the "move my thread, please!" requests? XD

I rarely get that kind of PMs xD But I wouldn't mind it as it only takes a few seconds and clicks c:

Queen Chrysalis wrote:This is a question for everyone in the staff!
What is your favorite Eledemore species and why? <3

Steve I mean Pheonixes because they are more than fabolous

Ellis wrote:Questions For All Staff:

1. Which animal is your favorite?

2. Which color is your favorite?

1. Pheonix

Do I have to choose an actual animal? ;u; Then snow leopard I think

2. Blue~

Bassnectar wrote:@anyone this applies to

1) If you could create your own species for eldemore right now, what would you make? Real life animals, mythological creatures, animal hybrids, or maybe even your own unique idea? :)

Before the Halloween event I would have said Pheonix.
Now I cannot be happier with all the species on here |D

Patch wrote:
Ooh, a questionnaire topic. Cooleo. ^^
---

This is a question for any of the staff:
Do you have any particular hobbies that you're proud of? (:

/lame first question, sorry

I'm currently working on a game ;u;
I'm very interested in game development. Currently I'm only able to work with Java but I want to change that in the future
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby KittyCatKita » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Silverfang wrote://is so amazingly happy that so many staff members love Rune Dragons ♥

@ Everybody! What's been your proudest moment of working on this site so far? Maybe you saw a user hoarding a gazillion of the litter that you created... etc... anything, really. c:

My proudest moment..?? XD Well I have 2 if I had to sit down and think about it. The first one would be when I was first hired and was able to complete 2 pet sets and 2 event sets within a few weeks (that was crazy times XD but it was fun). My other proudest moment actually hasn't quite come yet, but it is quickly approaching. As of November 16th I will have officially been an artist for Eldemore for 1 year, though my first pet set was released in December, so that is when I will celebrate officially. I am so proud that I have been part of such an amazing team and site for so long (and looking forward to many more to come <3).
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Skyline » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:44 am

@Artists
How long on average does it take you to complete a litter depending on complexity and litter size?
My custom is not for trade. No suggestions for it either please. Thank you.
Skyline

Postby alliegator » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:23 am

Silverfang wrote://is so amazingly happy that so many staff members love Rune Dragons ♥

Definitely when my anniversary rune drakes were released and everyone was finding all the little secrets in the designs. It was so wild to see people so ecstatic over them :D

Skyline wrote:@Artists
How long on average does it take you to complete a litter depending on complexity and litter size?

Uhhh, once I get in a groove it takes about 2-4 hours. I don't think I've spent more than six on any litter. It's much quicker than my personal work because it's already drawn, so I don't have to revise drafts or sketches and then color, just hop in at the last stage of work. ^u^
alliegator

Postby Ellis » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:51 am

Question For All Staff

1. Do you play video games?

2. Is there a story behind your username?
Ellis

Postby Benathorn » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:09 am

Ellis wrote:
Question For All Staff

Huge gamer here and I love to play! I mostly play XboxOne, Xbox360, PS3, and the WiiU. A lot of the Bioware games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age I play to death and enjoy immensely (As you can probably tell by my avatar on here if you know the series.) Also I enjoy many RPG's like the Tales series, Skyrim, Red Dead, Assassin's Creed, Destiny, etc. I also have an extensive library of Nintendo DS games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon to name a few. But I just play so many it's hard to list all my favorites-- usually I know about most of the games out there and have at least played a good majority of them. <3

As for my username I suppose there is a story behind it, though, nothing too grand. There is no other Benathorn online so if you see the name it's most likely me. I first created it back in the 6th grade when I was playing some old Lord of the Rings PC game. I had to create an Elf character so I thought up this one, Bena- In loving memory of a family member, and Thorn- to resemble the woods and what I usually called myself online before I created this. I've been using it as my online name ever since. ^^
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby musette » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:42 am

Do you have any particular hobbies that you're proud of?

I play Cello and collect miniature clocks! x)

1. Definitely! I only have my laptop and xbox360 to play on at the moment though. I typically enjoy rpg, action/adventure games c:

2. Sort of? For the longest time I went by 'numinous' or 'numi' but I got bored with the name. I came across the quote 'veni vidi vici' in my theater class, which is sort of our mantra now, and simply added another 'd' to the name. c:

the quote means 'i came, i saw, i conquered'
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Skyline wrote:@Artists

On average for a basic monthly set it probably takes me about 4 hours of work for the planning, work, clean up etc. give or take an hour lol Smaller or easier sets don't take as long while larger sets take on the longer side. If we are looking at event pets though it is a lot longer than that lol

Ellis wrote:
Question For All Staff

1. Does a fish like water? .... Wow okay that sounded better in my head XD But yes, definitely. I am a huge video game player. The consoles that I use most commonly are my Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS and my laptop, though I also have a gamecube, regular DS and PS2 that I use from time to time. I'm a big Nintendo fan especially the LoZ series, though games such as Red Dead Redemption, Okami, Skyrim and the Assassin's Creed series are also up in my favourites XD Oh and Harvest Moon type games, I like those ones too.

2. Yes I suppose you could call it a story xD I have been using the name KittyCatKita widespread since around 2005-2006 and it came from a character that I had created around that time that held a very special place in my heart. She was an extension of myself in a way and really was what got me into wanting to improve my art and beginning to rp stories/write stories. It is a username that is very dear to me because it holds a ton of very special memories, I wouldn't really be where I am today without Kita and so I suppose that would be the story for it (that was a pretty lame story, I'm sorry xD).
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Sphye » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Ellis wrote:
Question For All Staff

1. The only game that I really play is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so I don't consider myself to be a gamer.

2. Yes, but it's not all that impressive of a story. I was tired of the username I had been using before, Silverthorn, so I had a contest on another site for a new username. Some of my favorites were Sphie and Vivi, so I chose the name Sphie. Some time and a little spelling alteration to prevent people mistaking my name for "Sophie", here I am!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion