Eldemore Fanfiction- what are you writing or reading?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Eldemore Fanfiction- what are you writing or reading?

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:34 am

Ooh, that's great! ^^ I've been editing my first five chapters for... Well, a while, now, because I feel like it can be condensed. A lot. But then I'll be able to hand it off to a couple helpful betas and post it! ^^
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby parlaymars » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 pm

eep eep why haven't I noticed this?

I have an eld fanfiction in the works, currently 25,214 words and counting. It's about my bearer, Ian LeStraud.
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby cjr09 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Heyyyyy I did the thing!

Click here for the thing

Like I said, I'm super sick and this is pretty shabby. I'd really appreciate some feedback on it, considering it's rather odd nature. I'll update the front ASAP, and everyone up there in the writer's column~

Speaking of, does anyone have any prompts they'd like to see written? I could really use the extra practice before Camp NaNo comes into full swing.
cjr09

Postby Secret » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm currently writing... well I guess you could call them a collection of short stories except they all intersect in some way. I'm trying to write about each race before I go "I pick this one!" and start writing a 200'000 word story like I always do lol

EDIT: Cjr, that is fantastic. I actually have no words it is too good.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby cjr09 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Well if you give me a title I can stick you up on the wall of honor~

I'm glad you think so! //absolutely hasn't been furiously refreshing for the past ten minutes what no me never

I know it's a little odd, but it was a lot of fun! I hope it was at least slightly entertaining to read.
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:28 am

That was hilarious! XD It was a bit odd, and hard to understand at parts, but I got the gist of it. I think you got the "entertaining to read" thing down. XP I'd love to read more of Akmia and Tony get up to.

Now I want to go write Eld fanfiction. XP I've started so many little things, but never actually finished. I'm feeling inspired now, so might just try and see how far I can get.

So I went and did it. I was planning on working on developing Sterling through roleplay, but then decided "naw! I'm gonna write out his backstory as Eld-fiction!" So enjoy. ^^ Or don't. I really don't care, since I only did it for fun, and it's in sore need of revision. XP I've got the third chapter in the works, but whether or not I'll actually finish it... hard to say. It was fun though. And I'm happy to be able to add more Eld fanfiction to the list.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 am

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3694424
Cj convinced me to post this. It was just a silly little idea that I had because the Great Derp's rainbows reminded me of Canvas.
Warning: This is about as serious as when Steve got his name, so it's pretty goofy.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Sarill » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Oh my gosh, Eldemore has fanfiction. This is amazing. And it's own category on AO3, wow. I have a bunch of Eld characters that like to run around in my head and have adventures, but I haven't really written about them. I have drawn some, however. The closest thing to Eld fanfiction that I've written is way back when, on CS, applying for customs. I always did a story, and my first Eld character went though lots of interesting adventures throughout me trying to win those.

I need to do some Eld writing though. I've been considering a story about two of my characters, half brothers, one wolf-kin and the other only half wolf-kin, both bonded with dires. They were originally human, but when I learned that wolf-kin was now a thing, they got changed really quickly XD

And I'm rambling so I'm going to stop now.
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby cjr09 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 pm

@Sarill yes join us in the Eldemore fanfiction depths become one with the fanfiction

On that note, as I do every event, my event follow through story is up! I should be posting a chapter a day~ It's also posted to the AO3 Eldemore archive, if you prefer the more collected/less messy organization of AO3~
cjr09

Postby ~north~ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm not sure how grand of a fanfiction it will turn out to be, but I've got a few little headstories about a few characters I've invented c: All the information is on my other computer, though. I'll add it when I can!
--Lichter sehn.--

I will trade my Tradefodder group for any pet I don't own.
I will only trade OUTSIDE Tradefodder for wishlist pets. If you wish to offer a wishlist in exchange for something that's not in Tradefodder, PM me.
Please trade fair!
I also accept trades for other site currencies, feel free to ask!
~north~

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion