to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Re: The Eld Times Discussion Thread

Postby cjr09 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Giant Talking Banana wrote:Will there ever be another issue of the eld times? I loved this one. c:

There should be! It's often hard to get everyone to coordinate to have everything done on time- coughcoughmyfaultlargely- but I don't think any of us have given up on it. c:

Regardless, if anyone would like to have an 'article' published in the newspaper, have fanfiction or fanart to show off, or want to add anything else- I'm pretty sure Silverhart's still open for PMs about joining up or just jumping in for the one-time thing!

And if you enjoyed a specific section in particular or have an idea for that, i'm sure that the writer of that section would be happy to get a PM about it as well XP
cjr09

Postby Shinwanée » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:46 pm

I was here last year. HOW DID I MISSED THIS?!! :cry:
Special thanks to a certain banana for making me aware of the Eld Times, this was a fun read! *cheers to the writers and staff hopefully another issue would be put together someday!
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Postby Silverhart » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 pm

I do actually have a small metaphorical stack of articles on my metaphorical desk that have been awaiting the next Eld Times. XP

Like cj said coordinating everyone is... kind of difficult. XD And I know a lot of people have been busy, myself included, and it's kind of has to take a backseat for real life things.

But yeah, if you guys wanna keep giving suggestions and/or kicking us in the pants to get another issue out (well, you know, politely giving me, us, okay-so-maybe-just-me kicks) we can certainly try to get another issue out for you guys.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:44 am

EEeee! ^^ Guys! A new Eld Times issue! At long last! (You can thank Mira for reviving it!)

Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion