The Eld Times Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: The Eld Times Discussion Thread

Postby Cabe » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:33 pm

*slowly gathers all soda otterlings around me protectively and glares at people*
I will save them all, give them to me. There shall be none discarded ever again.

Also why are we drinking from a living thing???
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.
I am currently looking for baubles and Otterlings on my wishlist!

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

reads
laughs
reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

reads
laughs

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby dragonlady » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Yes.
Just yes.
All of Eld, welcome your new lord and savior, this paper!
I've already bought the eldebears, the shoulder guard, and donated all the rest of my money to save the soda otterlings!
And now I'm broke.
Help.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby .dead account. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm

That was so amusing to read! You guys did an awesome job, I can't wait to see more! :0

Also, I want that shoulder guard. That GIF for it is brilliant.
thanks for all the fun!! I'm quitting, though you can send in a trade asking for any number of my pets and get them for free. 'v'
.dead account.

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:25 pm

You know what I'd love to see? Some of our community's amazing fancharacters interviewed in future issues of the Eld Time!
If you have a character who you would like to potentially have interviewed, please send me a PM with your character's name and whatever other basic information (such as race, E.G. wolfkin, human, etc.; age; gender; or profession) you'd like! If your character is chosen, I'll let you know and we can begin the interview through PM. ^u^

I look forward to seeing the creativity of our community through your characters!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Falsanthin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:57 am

Sphye wrote:
You know what I'd love to see? Some of our community's amazing fancharacters interviewed in future issues of the Eld Time!
If you have a character who you would like to potentially have interviewed, please send me a PM with your character's name and whatever other basic information (such as race, E.G. wolfkin, human, etc.; age; gender; or profession) you'd like! If your character is chosen, I'll let you know and we can begin the interview through PM. ^u^

I look forward to seeing the creativity of our community through your characters!

That sounds like a great idea. I'm still working on developing my characters and working on their backgrounds so i wouldn't be confident enough to enter my own but i'd love to see other peoples characters personalities/stories
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Mira » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:19 am

Sphye wrote:

How wonderful! :)

I hope this will be an ongoing thing in the future~ I still need time to develop all my Eldsonas! XD

Mira

Postby Silverhart » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:34 am

Along with that, we're going to need some articles and fanfiction to display in the next issue, so if anyone would like to write some humorous articles based on Eld pets or characters, or submit some of their fanfiction to be displayed, shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to ruthlessly edit it. XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Mira » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:04 pm

When will the next eldemore times come? :3

Mira

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Wait... People drink soda pop otterlings!?
*holds soda otterling collection protectively*

Edit:
oh my god *snorts*
valiant-quest

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion