Hoarders Union - Chat with fellow eld hoarders!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Hoarders Union - Chat with fellow eld hoarders!

Postby Distortionist » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Zick3 wrote:
Distortionist wrote:Congrats! *pats back* Now the next step is to come up with a past and personality for all of them XD

I should make a personally for all of them?!
Are you cra............actually............if I think about it.............that's not a bad idea.

Sadly, there is no "pet discription part" or something similar programmed yet ^-^

Look what I made: http://up.picr.de/16843264xt.jpg xD

*shrugs* I think there will be one in the future. But for now, I've been writing personalities in Word or Notepad or something and saving it.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Runaway » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello there to all fellow hoarders! ^=^ I am a bit new to the site but i do have a hoard. homestead.php?sort=&gID=5703&uID=1513

They are the September Runes that resemble a fox/cat.
I want to hoard the whole family!
WIP
UNTIL ROAD SAVES ME
Runaway

Postby Sphye » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Runaway wrote:Hello there to all fellow hoarders! ^=^ I am a bit new to the site but i do have a hoard. http://eldemore.com/homestead.php?sort= ... 3&uID=1513

I love Fox Flame runes! That's a really nice hoard!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Runaway » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Sphye wrote:
Runaway wrote:Hello there to all fellow hoarders! ^=^ I am a bit new to the site but i do have a hoard. homestead.php?sort=&gID=5703&uID=1513

I love Fox Flame runes! That's a really nice hoard!

Thank you i hope it gets much bigger, i need the pygmys right now.
WIP
UNTIL ROAD SAVES ME
Runaway

Postby Chouhesi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Just need one more of the white diresThank you very much Zick3 <3 and I finished my destiny hoard \o/
After that I just have to find people willing to do date/ID swaps so that I can get the colors in the order I want them to be ^^

Then I finally can focus to find more people who are willing to trade pheonix rune drakes and I will be able to start my hunt after as many of these beauties as possible:

I just love everything about them and I just have to get a lot of them <3
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby Archer » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:18 am

Seeing as how I only joined earlier this month, I figured I should try and avoid hoarding any pets for a while, but... I caved... So I'm now forming a small hoard (ie. eight) of the full grown Spirit Lantern Rune Drake. I already have five from my own trade ins, and I have four eggs left so hopefully at least three turn into this outcome ^-^

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:36 am

*Creeps in slowly*

So I'm hoarding for the first time ever, so I started two hoards- Lights Will Guide You - a Spirit Drake hoard (I need more purple pygmies and fully grown ones) and Wolves Of A Feather (Overwinter Direwolves- I need more of everything- I adopted them late so I HAVE ONE SO FAR. *Fist pump*)

I'll need to wait and see what everything grows into before I can really start them, but this is what I've got so far.
cjr09

Postby Saren » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Ah, well. I have several hoards now; all of them are whole-litter hoards, I have no single-outcome ones.

From my first to my most recent: (click to go to the group)

My first hoard. I have the male and pygmy as well, but only one each so they are in my Ligers group. (I keep one of each outcome in the group with its species.)

My second, and I didn't know if I wanted to start it at all but I fell in love with those drakes <3

I love these elkrin, especially the males. I'm not a huge fan of baby elkrin linearts but I thought these ones were done really nicely.

All of the outcomes from this are lovely, but I'm considering cutting the hoard down to just these adults. I like them by themselves, next to the purple ones and the eggs they just look a little odd.

I just realised that 3/4 of my hoards have all brown pets, and the last one has one brown outcome. do i just really love brown or are the brown ones done super-well idk
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby foxxwish » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Well, I've slowly begun to start hoarding on Eldemore ouo''

My first hoard is called Playful, which is a hoard of all pygmy adolescent otterlings (second-stage otterlings) because I simply love those lines and that cute pose it gives the otterlings ^^

Then I decided I like the male elkrin lines/designs as well so I made my second hoard, Proud, which happens to be more successful than my first hoard lol (mainly because I got quite a few male elkrin from the yuletide event xD)

Just a little while ago I decided to start my third hoard, Forever Young, which is a hoard of all first-stage pygmy pets (the EPPS of Eldemore, if you like). Though I'm considering adding all other pygmy to this hoard as well, with the exception of adolescent otterlings, but I can't make up my mind ;-;
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Saren » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 am

I've just started my fifth hoard; coincidentally, it's another one with brown outcomes c; again, click for the link.

This outcome and the grey one were the ones that made me want to hoard this litter. It's absolutely beautiful, and I don't have all the outcomes yet but the black one shouldn't be too hard to find, right?
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion