Official Eldsona Feature Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Official Eldsona Feature Discussion

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:29 am

I hope I do not dash forward with this thread, but I really would like to discuss with you about the new site feature! :3

This is really something big I think, and I really like, how much love and work is implemented to this already. I literally can't wait to see it grow. The possibilities with this is such incredible endless! I guess I never used the word "Incredible" this much! XD

Also, I have some things I would like to suggest! Hair styles, I really need a Mohawk for one of my Eldsonas, I really hope this will come in the future!

So, what do you think about the feature? Are you as excited as I am? :)

(I don't want to spam the announcement thread, that's why I post this here xD)
Last edited by Mira on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mira

Re: I want to Discuss about the Eldsona feature!

Postby Silverhart » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:42 am

EEEeeee!

I know! I'm so excited! I need so many more slots, and items, (like all the items - I need all of them) and the bonding to creatures and adding relationships stuff in the future is gonna be so awesome! I should really be asleep, but I'm just too ecstatic! XD I keep looking at the art and just... soaking it all in. I'm so excited that I'll finally be able to bring all my Eld characters over onto the site all "official-like". X3
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:46 am

Silverhart wrote:EEEeeee!

I know! I'm so excited! I need so many more slots, and items, (like all the items - I need all of them) and the bonding to creatures and adding relationships stuff in the future is gonna be so awesome! I should really be asleep, but I'm just too ecstatic! XD I keep looking at the art and just... soaking it all in. I'm so excited that I'll finally be able to bring all my Eld characters over onto the site all "official-like". X3

Oh yes! I really hope that we will be able to create endlessly much Eldsonas! I mean creativity is totally endlessly! X3
I'm really looking forward to the relation and bonding feature! It makes a lot of things easier than on other chara creation sites.

About the Mohawk, OMG I really love Jendalies Hair stile, I can't wait to see more hair possibilities!
Matching to this hair style, I'd looove to see some punky gear! spickey colors for example ... Oh Lev you will look soooo cool! X3

Mira

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 am

I keep accidentally clicking the Bazaar tab instead of the forums tab, because of the new placement. x)
I'm such a big fan of the poofy red hair. :o

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby Sany » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:27 am

I am loving this new feature, the art is amazing!
I can't wait for elvians to be made, I made my elvian eldsona in human form for op haha.

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:57 am

Choosing which of my characters to use my second slot for after my Sealer eldesona was kind of tricky, but narrowing it down to human characters helped. I am so excited for the new feature!
ImageImage

I wonder whether there will be a limit when the ability to select bonded creatures for characters is implemented? Some of my characters might have their hands a little full in the pet department.

Giant Talking Banana wrote:I keep accidentally clicking the Bazaar tab instead of the forums tab, because of the new placement. x)
I'm such a big fan of the poofy red hair. :o

I love the poofy styles! I hope that I can find a character to use one for eventually.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:13 am

Sphye wrote:
Choosing which of my characters to use my second slot for after my Sealer eldesona was kind of tricky, but narrowing it down to human characters helped. I am so excited for the new feature!
ImageImage

I wonder whether there will be a limit when the ability to select bonded creatures for characters is implemented? Some of my characters might have their hands a little full in the pet department.

Eeeeps! Hello Mara! :D
Oh I really like that character of yours! X3 *Being a little fangirl*

I cannot wait for more items to Use! It's such an impressing way to implement items to Eldemore! Something really unique isn't it? ^^

Mira

Postby Grifforik » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 pm

OMG me too XD I'll finally get to bring out my OC's here >.> They have yet to be RPed on Eld, but they're quiet present in a lot of things I do XD

Meet Naxxon and Tala

ImageImage
Grifforik

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Grifforik wrote:OMG me too XD I'll finally get to bring out my OC's here >.> They have yet to be RPed on Eld, but they're quiet present in a lot of things I do XD

Meet Naxxon and Tala

ImageImage

Nice! I'm having so much fun looking through everyone's eldesonas. Even with just the starting items and hairstyles/faces, there are so many unique characters!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Aurrunen » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm so excited for this, I'm already indecisive on what I want for my Eldsona. This is just the beginning and I'm already this indecisive. I'm looking forward to seeing more ^w^
TRADING ALL MY ELDEMORE STUFF FOR CS/FR

>WILL TRADE IN BULK
Aurrunen

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion