Official Eldsona Feature Discussion

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Official Eldsona Feature Discussion

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm really glad that you guys like the wolfkin items! I have plans to add extra versions of ears, tails, stuff like that (like how Bena added more for the elkrin) so hopefully in the future there will be more colours and options for you!
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Xiao_Jian » Tue May 16, 2017 8:05 am

Is there any chance we will get the option to hide Eldsonas other than our own?
They're a nice feature, but I really don't like having to see them on every single thread I read.

It would be nice to have the choice to see them instead of having them shoved in my face.
No, I don't want to be forced to see everyone's Eldsona.
Enjoy my naked one!
Xiao_Jian

Postby Benathorn » Tue May 16, 2017 10:15 am

Xiao_Jian wrote:Is there any chance we will get the option to hide Eldsonas other than our own?
They're a nice feature, but I really don't like having to see them on every single thread I read.

It would be nice to have the choice to see them instead of having them shoved in my face.

I'm afraid there will not be an option for this especially since the eldsonas will only be made into more key features as we continue to develop the site.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Xiao_Jian » Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 am

Benathorn wrote:
Xiao_Jian wrote:Is there any chance we will get the option to hide Eldsonas other than our own?

I'm afraid there will not be an option for this especially since the eldsonas will only be made into more key features as we continue to develop the site.

Ugh.
Well, thanks for the answer at least.
No, I don't want to be forced to see everyone's Eldsona.
Enjoy my naked one!
Xiao_Jian

Postby valiant-quest » Tue May 16, 2017 10:36 am

Paolo: what did you do to me
This looks nothing like his actual design XD
valiant-quest

Postby MissyChariot » Fri May 19, 2017 5:56 pm

I adore the eldsonas! I love the world of eldemore, and now it's like we can put ourselves into it officially! I'm really just waiting for the item trading feature, cause I missed a few.

Edit; I wonder if we'll be able to make more than two in the future. If you have to buy them in the bazaar, you bet you're butt I'll be buying that so fast. And do we have to make a Sealer character?
Have lists +more on Chicken Smoothie, will trade for Eld
MissyChariot

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri May 19, 2017 6:15 pm

MissyChariot wrote:I adore the eldsonas! I love the world of eldemore, and now it's like we can put ourselves into it officially! I'm really just waiting for the item trading feature, cause I missed a few.

Edit; I wonder if we'll be able to make more than two in the future. If you have to buy them in the bazaar, you bet you're butt I'll be buying that so fast. And do we have to make a Sealer character?

You can have more than two now but yes you do have to buy the extra eldsona slots in the bazaar ^^ I have 4 currently XD It the "+1 Eldsona Slot" which is under the "Extras" tab on the bazaar!

I personally don't have a specific sealer Eldsona so no you don't have to make one if you don't want to ^^
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby MissyChariot » Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:
MissyChariot wrote:I adore the eldsonas! I love the world of eldemore, and now it's like we can put ourselves into it officially! I'm really just waiting for the item trading feature, cause I missed a few.

You can have more than two now but yes you do have to buy the extra eldsona slots in the bazaar ^^ I have 4 currently XD It the "+1 Eldsona Slot" which is under the "Extras" tab on the bazaar!

I personally don't have a specific sealer Eldsona so no you don't have to make one if you don't want to ^^

Oh! I didn't see that! I'm gonna have to wait till I do well on a test though. Mum said if I can do well at school, as a prize, she'll get me baubles. I'm going to make an eldsona for my mum!
Last edited by MissyChariot on Sat May 20, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have lists +more on Chicken Smoothie, will trade for Eld
MissyChariot

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 pm

MissyChariot wrote:Oh! I didn't see that! I'm gonna have to wait till I do well on a test though. Mum said if I can do well at school, as a prize, she'll get me baubles. I'm going to make an eldsona for my mum and sister!

That's a great idea! ^^ I'm glad I was able to help!
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Sphye » Wed May 24, 2017 12:41 am

ImageImage
With each new set of items, there's something perfect for one character or another. The Cherry Blossom background is exactly the sort of thing I'd been waiting on for Vivize, and Mara's shorts are just what I needed.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion