Eldemore Character Discussion Thread!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Eldemore Character Discussion Thread!

Postby cjr09 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:33 pm

In the words of the immortal Silverhart,

"Use this thread to share and geek out over your Eld characters."

"Tell us their stories, and show us pictures, so that we may all geek out together."

So let's do that! If you guys like, I'll keep a record of everyone's character threads here for easy finding and geeking. Now, let us NERD
cjr09

Re: Eldemore Character Discussion Thread!

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Ooh, where to even begin?
Hi, I'm Sphye, and I have a character addiction...

Maybe to help get conversation started, a question could be posed for any who want to answer!
Code: Select all
[b]How would you describe each of your characters in three words?[/b]

Edit:
Oh yeah, character threads! I don't have an onsite thread, but my charahub is pretty much all elde.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Yes! XD

Hello, My name is Silverhart, and I am a Character Nerd.
I have all my Eld Characters here: On Charahub, and also here on the site proper. I have way too many.

To answer your question:
How would you describe each of your characters in three words?
I made this.

XP

Here's another!

Code: Select all
[b]Who's your oldest Eld character? Your newest?[/b]
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Scar » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:56 pm

*inhales deeply* Ahhhh, the fresh smell of a new board... it feels me with determination. x'D

'Ello, my name is Scar and I'm proud to say that I'm a Character Addict, I mean, Nerd. <.<'

Firstly:
My answer; Insanely obsessive weirdos
But their my insanely obsessive weirdos~ >w< *coddles and huggles all my chittles*

Who's your oldest Eld character? Your newest?
My oldest would be my Sealer and Eldesona; Scar.
And my newest, kind of ironically is; Andrew Cyanocitta, he's my travelling piano tuner dude who also accompanies my Sealer. <w<'

Secondly~ I'm going to get the ball rolling of showing off characters.
I'm going to introduce at random a character or two of mine here and there, or you can just stalk my Charahub, either or-- so first and foremost: I'd introduce my Sealer but I feel she gets enough attention as is so I'm going to share-- *drumroll*

The too much sass for his own good- the thieving mastermind Wolfkin-- the arch nemesis of an even sassier detective--
Jethro La'baras~ ;3
What is there to say? He loves the thrill of the chase, plotting out dastardly schemes and always love attention and winning. But if brush him off or ignore him, preparing for him to instantly break down and reveal all the details of his master plans. It's pretty 50/50 on the winning/losing scoreboard between himself and his nemesis, if not a tad more losing due to the consequential addition of a failed plan that now dogs his heels and more so purposely aids his enemy in foiling his plans. x3 So yes, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it-- my horribly brief summary of my notorious thief, Jethro, or Jet for short. <w<
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Scar wrote:
Secondly~ I'm going to get the ball rolling of showing off characters.
I'm going to introduce at random a character or two of mine here and there, or you can just stalk my Charahub, either or-- so first and foremost: I'd introduce my Sealer but I feel she gets enough attention as is so I'm going to share-- *drumroll*

The too much sass for his own good- the thieving mastermind Wolfkin-- the arch nemesis of an even sassier detective--
Jethro La'baras~ ;3
What is there to say? He loves the thrill of the chase, plotting out dastardly schemes and always love attention and winning. But if brush him off or ignore him, preparing for him to instantly break down and reveal all the details of his master plans. It's pretty 50/50 on the winning/losing scoreboard between himself and his nemesis, if not a tad more losing due to the consequential addition of a failed plan that now dogs his heels and more so purposely aids his enemy in foiling his plans. x3 So yes, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it-- my horribly brief summary of my notorious thief, Jethro, or Jet for short. <w<

The evil puppy has been revealed! The events of your and Silver's Hounds of Darak'i roleplay were so much fun to read with he and Rimm!

---------

Not counting bad pre-site characters who no longer exist (thank goodness), my persona/Sealer, Mara, is my oldest insofar as time spent being a character. It's hard to tell who the newest is, but I most recently made a charahub page for Featherduster, my little pigeon avian child. They have a lovely piece of art by Silverhart!

Brace yourselves, it's gonna be a long ride.
Mara: Me, with dragons.
Lesedi: Clever poly traveler.
Sindri: Cliche adorable halfborn.
Sumati: Wheelchair-bound Dragoon.
Essie: Young, bratty watchcrow.
Halvard: Keeper of Codex.
Limbani: Protective, sad mother. 0n0
Nerium: Wandering cartographer lady.
Konani: Grumpy agender wolfkin.
Taylan: Absolutely terrible elvian.
Kgosi: Noble penguin avian.
Ambriel: Romantic Mystic healer.
Pirene: Ambriel's Bestest Friend™.
Aric: Bartender with liger?

Terribly abridged versions of the characters: A summary!
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Falsanthin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:44 am

Haven't gotten around to finishing all my characters info/art yet but what i have complied so far can be found HERE. I plan on maybe redoing the artwork now i'm a little bit better at it once i finish up other projects and possibly doing a character art contest in future since i've always loved the idea of seeing what other people can do with my characters. I've always had big ideas for my characters but always found it hard to put into words/images but i'm doing my best XD

Xiyne: Independant, Carefree, Adventurous
Vem: Introvert, Collected, Caring
Fal: Confident, Outgoing, Reckless
Ulfir: Loner, Charismatic, Hardworking

As far as Eld characters go Xiyne is my oldest but in general (as in on other games/sites) my oldest characters are Falsanthin and Vem who i've used online for many years.

My newest character would be Ulfir who was born purely from the desire to make a wolfkin character since originally Xiyne's character was going to be the wolfkin but i felt the ideas i had for the both of them clashed so i decided it would be better if i separated the character in two.

Fal kind of doesn't fit into the sites lore since shes a halfborn but is bonded with not only 1 but 3 creatures XD i was planning to make her a fullblood avian to keep more in line with the lore but i felt her personality fit better as a halfborn
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Silverhart » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:29 am

Scar wrote:

Jethro La'baras~ ;3

Ah, good ol' Jet. Rimm will meet your sass levels Jet, and raise you two more! Match that, if you can! (I know he can. XD). We gotta do more with those two Scar. Always something cooking with them, and I love it. XP But will Eld be able to contain the sassiness, is my question?

In all seriousness though:

Sachie: Gentlewoman of Knowledge
(Other candidates were "Bane of Sorren", and "Possible Oblivion Minion")
Sterling: Likes to bend the rules
Ayal: Ridiculous to draw
Lord Prata: Mustachioed old Dragoon
Pratster: Hunting for sweets
Reyhurn: Playing the fool
Finnigan: Easily dista-Look! Shiny!
Boomer: Puffed-up Warrior Chicken
Fidda: Crazy vulture Lady
Geo: Wingless Avian Gunslinger
Ezüst: Vampire Butler Avian
Delwyn: Going on a-venture!
Oskar: Sleeping in today
Rimm: Sniffing out Crime
Eirian: Widow wolfkin projectionist

Answering my own question,
Sachie is my oldest, and Ezüst is my newest (ironically, Ezüst is probably one of my oldest characters in terms of age. XP)

Love your characters Falsanthin! Their personalities seem fun. And Yay for splitting characters to get more! I'm usually doing the opposite and smushing characters together. XP
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:37 am

Silverhart wrote:In all seriousness though:

Awww, Sterling cheated at the question! XP That's rather clever.

Falsanthin wrote:Fal kind of doesn't fit into the sites lore since shes a halfborn but is bonded with not only 1 but 3 creatures XD i was planning to make her a fullblood avian to keep more in line with the lore but i felt her personality fit better as a halfborn

Para-canon can be some of the most fun. ^v^ I'm all for bending canon a bit sometimes!
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:48 am

Sphye wrote:
Silverhart wrote:In all seriousness though:

Awww, Sterling cheated at the question! XP That's rather clever.

It's the kind of guy he is Sphye! XD He ain't gonna follow your ridiculous limits and restrictions if he can. He is a very contrary soul. I was also going to put "Fails at everything", but I feel that his current answer also sums that up very nicely. XP It's a sad, and bitter irony that he joined the Navy - sad, and bitter, and ironic on many, many levels.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Sneky » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:36 am

Oooh, this seems like fun!

Hello, I'm Sneky, I'm not too active on the forums but this seemed like just the place for me to post. I have a character thread here, but I don't have art for them (I'm not very skilled at digital art.

Carine: Fidgety little hoarder
Sigrid:Braver than prey
Lucia: Head in stars
Petra: Sassy lone sailor
Aisling: Quiet dream weaver
Lydia: Well-meaning fright
Cecil: Bumbling with care
Isaac: Thief of hearts
Brother Rufus: Dangerously curious researcher
Henry: Boisterous gold-hearted

My oldest (not counting pre-site) would probably be Carine; she's the one I put the most thought into when I first learned about the lore. My newest is Lydia. I created her after the Halloween event with the run-in with the Necromancers.

Hey, I'm a Musician/Artist
that's up for chatting about pretty much anything.

~I'm up at unusual hours, so sorry if I don't see
trades/messages 'till late at night.

~Regarding trades, I only really trade for wish list pets,
and I don't trade anything I don't have a double of.

~I used to be the.Marshmallow.Owl

~Shiny new chatacter thread (yum yum)

Trades: Open
PM's: Open
Sneky

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion