Eldemore Dreams

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Eldemore Dreams

Postby Liger-kun » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:52 pm

This was a wile ago but dreamed that Eld released 10 new species at once. I can't really remember what they looked like but I'm sure that they all had 6 or mare legs and were dull shades of blue and green.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby Shin-Ah » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm

omg I've had my fair share of eld dreams, a few of them actually.

One of my more silly ones was really a chain of ones, involved being lost in the woods with Cally around the yuletide event, it was a series of dreams Which dream cally =/= canon cally. It was like my brain combined cally with movie and book legolas. We were fighting off Zelda moblins?

Thus starting me to fangirl over cally not cally? while still loving canon cally like a brother...?

Another was said in this fourm: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9497 a while back and elements of this dream is going into a fic I'm writing atm

I've had a few simple dreams where I lived with the bird family with my roommate

then in another I had a dream (around the end of the desert event) that heavily influenced the plot of my fic. where there was this world that was an alternate eldmore featuring dream cally, a rather normal seeming Fenny who was a high up leader rather than outcast, a female willy whose still very much pirate, a trans-woman sorren who was HUGE and ripped and pink, and like full avian but treated badly because she's part flamingo? like what the heck brain. Either way they were still all coupley and Will was even more open about it. Humans were like an endangered species and there wasn't really tension between humans and the other races there.

And the canon character met the dream characters The Fennys were worse than the twins from Ouran when it came to who's your fenny, which upset canon cally because he would know who his soul mate was. Yup. soul mate. my brain is going all out. anyway that situation got really cute really quickly and I d'awwwed along with the other fenny,

the willies got into alot of michief and the sorrens didn't get along at first because aside from how different their looks were their personalities and personal histories were practically the same. Add practical zombies to the mix and it was just an interesting dream. Not going to say much else right now :3
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby Nwyfre » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:37 pm

I just had a quick dream before i woke up, apparently there were new goldfish and koi fish releases(just actual fishes not theme based ones, but they looked gorgeous) and some sea servals that used the otterlings poses as a base. The cheshire cat also took over Numair's and Felix's event screen and said something about welcoming us to the yuletide season which is quite amusing since it's coming up next month:P
Nwyfre

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:37 pm

I had a dream about Sorren and Willy last night. XP For the life of me, I can't remember the dream at all, though I think there might have been fighting in it, and I may have shared the Sealer's point of view.

When I woke up, even without remembering any of the details, I knew that I had dreamed of Sorren and Willy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Liger-kun » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:29 pm

This dream had absolutely nothing to do with Eld lore.
So Benathorn was my teacher and we were on a field trip with a lot of other students... I don't remember much but I think it was pretty fun and weird.
This is because I was looking at Bena's Instagram I swear

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby carmel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:50 am

I finally worked up the courage to post this :lol:

I had a dream that Delilah and I were kayaking together. That's all I remember, I have no idea what influenced that dream but it happened!
carmel

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 pm

I once had this dream where I and a few other players who frequent the forums were just screaming about Forum Games. Oh wait, this is no different from reality, except that was a dream.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 pm

I had a dream that I had Chillawings playing in my bedroom.

I also had a nightmare in which a group of people known as Night Assassins were trying to kill me, but they would only strike at night, through windows. I wonder whose username that came from. :)
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 pm

ChocolateKittens wrote:I also had a nightmare in which a group of people known as Night Assassins were trying to kill me, but they would only strike at night, through windows. I wonder whose username that came from. :)

What..? 10 bonus points to ChocolateKitten's subconscious brain for subtlety. Since when does my username have anything to do with windows? And I will have you know that my username originated from when Agar.io was the most popular thing and I needed a cool username for it. NightAssassin stuck, and now it's my universal Internet name.

On a totally unrelated note, I had a really random daydream about what would happen if someone made a parody of Star Wars only with Eldemore. Something about the Devs fighting against Snafu. Someone please make this a thing. It would be amazing.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
What..? 10 bonus points to ChocolateKitten's subconscious brain for subtlety. Since when does my username have anything to do with windows? And I will have you know that my username originated from when Agar.io was the most popular thing and I needed a cool username for it. NightAssassin stuck, and now it's my universal Internet name.
]

I don't even know. I played that a little but I was never that good.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion