Eldemore Dreams

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Eldemore Dreams

Postby valiant-quest » Tue May 17, 2016 5:31 pm

This is where you share dreams you've had that are centered around or have something to do with Eldemore.
One night, I was dreaming that I was in front of some body of water, and there were fireworks in the sky. Suddenly, Eldemorian cuttlefish floated out of the water and were drifting around in the sky like balloons.
I remember screaming something along the lines of, "It's Willy's curse come to haunt us! Everybody RUN!"

Another time, I had a dream that involved Sorren, but I don't remember how. I soul-bonded to a green-eyed crow. I forgot the rest.

What are your Eldemorian dreams?
valiant-quest

Re: Eldemore Dreams

Postby Liger-kun » Tue May 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Once I had a dream the pets were real and they were all in my house
best dream ever XD

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby Sphye » Tue May 17, 2016 5:40 pm

I often have dreams in which I'll be using the site, as is usual when I'm awake. Sometimes the dreams will involve new content or changes made up by my sleeping mind, whereas sometimes nothing really happens at all.
Unfortunately, I don't recall any dreams in which I've entered the world of Eldemore or Eldemore's creatures or characters have become real. It sounds like such a dream would be a lot of fun!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Tue May 17, 2016 5:53 pm

I once had a dream about a Serval who kept stealing a fisherman's fish. And then Bena and I got into an argument over whether the dock he was sitting on was made out of oak or pine.

As far as Eldemore dreams go it was... somewhat disappointing. XD I finally dream about Eldemore and it's about arguing over which types of wood are best suited for dock building, and not flying on a drake, or wrangling wild sleipnirs, or hanging out in Silverport with the birdfamily. Ah... why brain? Just... why? XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Spookly » Tue May 17, 2016 6:11 pm

I had a dream that I won a custom pet
If only it came true lol
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed May 18, 2016 1:35 am

Both of my Eld characters came from dreams. The one involving Ishkeir is a little bit muddled in my brain because it happened so long ago, but he was forced to leave his homeland, the Floating Isles, and he wound up at a school. He didn't stay there for long; I think he might've beaten some people up (because he has that kind of personality) and then he left in search of something. I'm not sure I knew exactly what he was looking for though. In the dream though, I distinctly remember him flying over Eldemore and looking down on it. It was a beautiful sight - trees spreading out in the distance, and a little bit of flatland below me.

Amalia came into my dreams more recently. She was captured by a few people and put in some sort of research lab. While she was there, she befriended a white liger. The liger escaped and managed to free her as well. She jumped on his back and he went running into the woods to escape those trying to recapture the two of them. I can remember Amalia being on his back and running her hand through his fur and being absolutely astounded by how amazingly soft it was. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby valiant-quest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:17 am

I HAD ONE
I HAD AN ELDEMORE DREAM LAST NIGHT

It was kind of weird. Sorren and Willy were there, and I think Yasimi too?
There was some underwater event, and some a giant...thing was trying to eat us.
One of my cats was there too, in sea serval form.
ImagePitri
It's kind of disappointing when I have the first Eld dream in months, but it doesn't make any darn sense.

Edit:
I had another Eld dream last night.
Fenrir died
Bad brain. D:
valiant-quest

Postby Moon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:35 pm

I dreamt that there was a new event last night. I clicked on the map and there was an arrow pointing at Darak'i with writing nearby saying "New stuff", or something like that. So I clicked it while thinking that it was odd the event was happening so soon and at Darak'i again. Cally was there waiting. Unfortunately I woke up before anything happened.
~ ImageImage ~
Moon

Postby valiant-quest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:05 am

*Blows dust off thread*
I had a weird dream last night that Fenrir turned evil and there was a new ancient that was a giant egg with a face.
What
valiant-quest

Postby Uspar » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:17 pm

I think I dreamt of Cally once. It was a sweet dream, just like him <3
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion