Interesting Details on Pets & Items

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Interesting Details on Pets & Items

Postby Vlad » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 am

Please do not post if a detail has already been pointed out; it's just SPAM and off-topic. I know it's annoying when the same detail gets repeated over and over, but when every other post is just "already been said" or "pointed out", it's just unnecessary.
Such posts will be deemed as SPAM, and reported.

If you see anything 'wrong' with the coloring, lineart or whatever it is you have spotted, this is NOT the place to be posting. It is taken as criticizing the artists' work, which is unacceptable. If you wish to discuss it, the artist would be the best person to PM.

Sometimes, there might be a detail on a pet you look past. But sometimes these can be rather interesting.

For example..

This pet looks like she has an upside down smiley face on the tail furthest away from you.

And this has some of the same markings.
Last edited by Vlad on Tue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Re: Interesting Details on Pets

Postby starbucks. » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 am

If you look closely, there are a few swirls in the center.
ImageImageImageImage
starbucks.

Postby Vlad » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 am

Paranormal❤ wrote:Image
If you look closely, there are a few swirls in the center.

I never noticed that!
he/him

Vlad

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

The female Liger(ligeress? Idk) growth's horns appear to be shorter than it's previous stage :3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 am

Óttar

Two of his spots look like hearts. <3 Specifically, the large one behind his shoulder, and the smaller one on his lower back right above where his hip should be. So cute! ^^

Also, even though he has the appearance of a fluffy underbelly, his outer neck and chest lines are smooth (it's the same on the female). I adore this visual contrast, making him seem smooth enough to skim through water, but still fluffy and soft. To me it looks like his fluff would be slicked back by water. It's also traveling in the opposite direction then most manes of fluff (i.e. the otterling's fluff looks to be traveling up and in, whereas on most animals with neck/belly fur the fluffiness lays down and out; compare it to the fluff on the Liger's neck) which would only accentuate this slicked-back-ness, and probably help them swim. That's some pretty clever designing right there! ^^ Jen, Bena, you guys are so smart.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 am

I see the word 中 (as in Chuugoku/ 中国) on this dragon's wings xD

Edo Phoenix

Postby Distortionist » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:42 am

Kaito Kuroba wrote:I see the word 中 (as in Chuugoku/ 中国) on this dragon's wings xD

Ooh! Zhong Guo! <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Vlad » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Silverhart wrote:
Óttar

Two of his spots look like hearts. <3 Specifically, the large one behind his shoulder, and the smaller one on his lower back right above where his hip should be. So cute! ^^

Also, even though he has the appearance of a fluffy underbelly, his outer neck and chest lines are smooth (it's the same on the female). I adore this visual contrast, making him seem smooth enough to skim through water, but still fluffy and soft. To me it looks like his fluff would be slicked back by water. It's also traveling in the opposite direction then most manes of fluff (i.e. the otterling's fluff looks to be traveling up and in, whereas on most animals with neck/belly fur the fluffiness lays down and out; compare it to the fluff on the Liger's neck) which would only accentuate this slicked-back-ness, and probably help them swim. That's some pretty clever designing right there! ^^ Jen, Bena, you guys are so smart.

Ooh, I love this. <3
he/him

Vlad

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 am

Silverhart wrote:
Óttar

Oh wow, that's adorable! ^_^
AquilaFuga

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 am

This makes me want to do a future litter with all kinds of hidden things in it now. X3
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion