Dragon Cave Anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Dragon Cave Anyone?

Postby Saeel » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:04 pm

ouch losing an egg like that had have hurt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saeel

Postby Istalinsa » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello everyone! I decided to jump in here. This is my scroll. I went and stalked through a few other scrolls. :lol:

*creatures on my hoard list are missed event outcomes*
*only critters in my "spare" groups are for trade*
Istalinsa

Postby Scar » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Trying to find an Alt Sweetling is hard. Px
It's one of the few dragons I'm still missing and can never seem to get, which is a shame 'cause the Sweetling is one of my favorite dragon species and can never have enough of them. xD
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Tekla » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:51 am

Scar wrote:
It's one of the few dragons I'm still missing and can never seem to get, which is a shame 'cause the Sweetling is one of my favorite dragon species and can never have enough of them. xD

Unless you experienced the glitch during the sweetling release, you can never get alt sweelings. Black sweets were compensation for a glitch that caused affected players' eggs to be abandoned, so the only way to get alt sweets is to be one of the affected users.

:)
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Eld Trades | Offsite Trades

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Scar » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Tekla wrote:
Scar wrote:

Unless you experienced the glitch during the sweetling release, you can never get alt sweelings. Black sweets were compensation for a glitch that caused affected players' eggs to be abandoned, so the only way to get alt sweets is to be one of the affected users.

Yeah, I heard about the glitch, but does that mean even if you were to swap for one, that it wouldn't work for some reason? 'Cause I've seen players offering Alt Sweetlings, on the market, on the Eggs Around The World site, which is why I thought they were attainable only through swapping means.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Tekla » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Scar wrote:
Tekla wrote:
Scar wrote:

Yeah, I heard about the glitch, but does that mean even if you were to swap for one, that it wouldn't work for some reason? 'Cause I've seen players offering Alt Sweetlings, on the market, on the Eggs Around The World site, which is why I thought they were attainable only through swapping means.

It wouldn't work, no. They would turn pink on your scroll, and pink sweetlings will turn black on an alt sweet owner's scroll. ^^
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Eld Trades | Offsite Trades

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Grengirl » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Glad everyone did ok during the valentine event on DC. The alt sweetling thing is kinda a pain. If your first sweetling is a black one though its possible to keep it black however then you won't have pink. At least that is what I heard. If anyone has a new account and can verify that theory?
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby ErulasseAranel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Dragon Cave is definitely my main virtual-adoptables site. I'm ErulasseAranel there too; here's my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/erulassearanel

I joined very recently and I don't have too many dragons, but I love all of them, name them all (in a very fancy and long way XD), and am careful with the ones I choose.
I have quit Eldemore because I'm a Baptist and the lore of it, and the creatures, have to do with magic and I'd like to stay on the safe side. I have loved this community while I've been here!
ErulasseAranel

Postby Grengirl » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm

I will add you soon.
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby Makila » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 am

On DC since 5 years, but I was not really active in the last time. This is my scroll.
Makila

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites